Pro Stock build thoughts

43mod

Weight is where i am a picky person. Car is sitting on scales as i add spares and tools. W no fuel i am at 50.5% left and 60% rear. I think i need another 1.5% left and maybe up to 1% rear. W drivers and fuel it should even out. Spare axle is heavy and thusly mounted as low in the car as possible. Same for thejack, batteries etc.

43mod

Last check w two spares and zero fluids was 1999. Plenty of items to add weight still on a shelf. Sway bars, skid plate , lights, tools etc etc. it will meet scores under 2000 pound limit. Cage good to 2500.

JerryB

Weight is where i am a picky person. Car is sitting on scales as i add spares and tools. W no fuel i am at 50.5% left and 60% rear. I think i need another 1.5% left and maybe up to 1% rear. W drivers and fuel it should even out. Spare axle is heavy and thusly mounted as low in the car as possible. Same for thejack, batteries etc.
It's looking great so far 43. I just happened to watch this Shock Therapy video a couple days ago about "line of force" or thrust angle and how you can manipulate it and thus the handling of the rear of the car with some weight transfer. Looking at your pictures just got me thinking about it.