Pro Truck and Jeepspeed

jeepspeedcom

Reaction

Pro Truck and Jeepspeed.

Jeepspeed's new 2019 Unlimited Class 4700 now has 123" wheelbase limit. This open frame, open engine, class just requires a Dodge or Jeep recognizable body, General Tires max 37",and KMC Wheels, with 18" front wheel travel limit. Previous Ivan Stewart design Pro Truck now fit this class. Two are currently being prepped. One with Dodge body and one with Jeep skins. Our research says 53 of these Pro Trucks were built. Many other trucks like old Class 8 , current 1450 and KOH 4400 may fit this class. Jeepspeed has just completed an all time record year with 41 teams in 3 classes taking the green flag in our BITD sanctioned series. More info at www.jeepspeed.com or email Jeepspeed Communications at jeepspeedcom@aol.com

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Not sure if it's for sale but Cody Swanty has a Dodge ProTruck sitting in his race shop with fresh Baja silt covering it! You would need to change the wheels and tires to make it legal for your class but besides that it's ready to go!

jeepspeedcom

Reaction
We have left messages for Cody. We would like to see him in our series. A good fit with his Dodge and Jeep dealerships.

misterktm

Reaction
I was thinking about a pro-truck for 4700 class. Having spent a lot of miles in Troy Vest's last year pre-running for the 50th 1000, they are a pretty awesome ride. I haven't seen any for sale either though....and I've been looking for a while already.

Advantage West

Reaction
Bunch Racing 4747 is in for the 2019 season. Rory, tell Cody to put some General's with KMC's and come play. I just spoke with Bean at Kartek yesterday, he said there's a Protruck out of Colorado being prepped for Parker. Instead of running Sportsman, you guys come race Jeepspeed with us. Lets get 3 or more for Parker and 5 or more for the Mint . Great entry cost, payback, and good racing.

misterktm

Reaction
Jesse,

You guys going to do some mods to the 3749 and run 4700 ? Or you going to be in a different truck all together ?

Advantage West

Reaction
The Wrangler earned its right to be left alone, for now the 3749 retires to prerunner. We got a Protruck which will be the 4747. Jeepspeed worked with us and a few others to fit them into 4700. Since 4700 never took off, these seem like a good fit for an almost unlimited Jeepspeed class. Should be interesting to see what shows up.

misterktm

Reaction
If I was to make a move in the future, this is where I would go. A pro truck would be awesome. I just have to talk Troy out of his for a song, lol.

Fourstroker

Reaction
I think Mango Racing has one as well as does Ryan Arciero. Ryan’s was for sale recently and still at the shop a month ago

85yota

Reaction
I believe a few of the pro trucks got front ends cut and modified to run 6100 as well as bigger fuel cells. But not sure if they ever were finished or not.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Cody is waiting for a return phone call, talked with him yesterday.

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
I think one of the bi-polar racing guys still has one sitting since about 2006. I bought the #1203(PT#009) in 2011 and the other one was still in a garage.

misterktm

Reaction
If anyone that has one sitting around and is interested in selling, you can PM me. I haven't talked to Troy yet, but several options would be better. Not sure if
Troy is even interested in selling his actually - I think it's his baby, lol. And to be honest - not sure we're really ready to take the plunge...but we're kicking it around and wouldn't mind looking at a couple trucks and seeing what kind of dollars were talking.