Pro Truck and Jeepspeed

jeepspeedcom

RDC Crypto
Information for Pro Truck owners who may consider Jeepspeed Open Class 4700. We have a flat entry fee of a subsidized $850 at all BITD races (except Mint 400).
Thanks to General Tire , KMC Wheels and other sponsors we pay the prize money, event bonuses and year end Jeepspeed Championship money. We think we offer the very best bang for the buck in the sport

redline

RDC Crypto
We have 1 could most likely sale. We have already either started or converting the other 3 to prophy/spec. Stock protruck with all of the last protruck upgrades besides big fuel cell. 427ci dougans ford, kings, cnc brakes, 6 lug ID hubs, rde drivetrain, ect. PM me if have offer

jeepspeedcom

RDC Crypto
Just waiting for Dodge nose and General tires.
IMG_0782 (1).JPG

51rcr

RDC Crypto
web site says 15" travel? forced induction? so what would be the payout for this class be base, then plus contengency?

Advantage West

RDC Crypto
51rcr, those are last years rules for 4700. The class never took off. 18" front travel. Forced induction only on a 6 cylinder engine. Payout is normally $1000 per race for each class winner in Jeepspeed. All contingency programs valid also.

desertspeed

RDC Crypto
Is the wheelbase still limited to 119"?

2018 Jeepspeed Trophy. Open Class 4700 rules.

Class 4700 has been devised to introduce tube and custom frame Jeeps into the General Tire Desert Race Series presented by KMC Wheels.
Jeepspeed Class 4700 vehicles may be combined with Class 3700 until sufficient entries in this new class.
Jeepspeed Trophy Open Class 4700 will be identical to Jeepspeed Outlaws Modified Class 3700 but with following exceptions.

Rule 4.1.1. Must use Jeepspeed approved Jeep or Dodge style hood, radiator grill and body sides .
4.2.1. Wheel base restricted to 119" . However, any Jeep or Dodge bodied vehicle constructed or raced prior to publication of these rules may apply for a variance at the discretion of Jeepspeed.
4.2.2.1. Front wheel travel 15" max. Rear wheel travel open.
4.8.1. Chassis is open. 4.8.1.1. Tube chassis Wheelbase must not exceed 119".
4.8.1.3. Not applicable. 4.8.2.5. Not applicable.

51rcr

RDC Crypto
bummer so no v8 forced induction, cheap way to make more power. so general tires pays 1000 in contingency, i couldnt find KMC contingency pay out. so are the American racing baja wheel style approved?

Advantage West

RDC Crypto
General Tire and KMC put in towards entry discounts for the year. They are the reason the entry is only $850 per race. You do not get General Tire / KMC payout contingency money. Only KMC Wheels. 123" max correct.

jeepspeedcom

RDC Crypto
2019 Jeepspeed Trophy. Open Class 4700 rules.
Class 4700 has been devised to introduce tube and custom frame vehicles with Jeep or Dodge bodies into the General Tire Desert Race Series presented by KMC Wheels.
Jeepspeed Trophy Open Class 4700 will be identical to Jeepspeed Outlaws Modified Class 3700 but with following exceptions. Please read 3700 rules thoroughly.
4.1.1. Must use Jeepspeed approved Jeep or Dodge recognizable hood, radiator grill and body sides .
4.2.1. Wheel base restricted to 123" on custom chassis vehicles, any Jeep or Dodge bodied vehicle constructed or raced prior to publication of these rules may apply for a variance at the discretion of Jeepspeed.
4.2.2.1. Front wheel travel 18" max. Rear wheel travel open.
4.8.1. Chassis is open.
4.8.1.1. Tube chassis Wheelbase must not exceed 123" . If vehicle uses complete length production factory chassis you may apply for wheelbase variance.
4.8.1.3. Class 3700 rule not applicable.

4.8.2.5. Class 3700 rule not applicable.
4.5.1. Engine block may be any make 4/6/8 cylinder but must be a production block or available in crate form to the general public in the USA. Engine block may be modified but must maintain the same number of cylinders as originally equipped. Heads must be available to the general public in the USA. Must maintain same number of valves as engine was originally equipped. 4 or 6 cylinder engines may be turbo or supercharged.
4.8.1.4. Engine location. Must be ahead of rear axle assembly.

All vehicles must use General Tires Max Dia. 37"
All vehicles must use KMC Wheels or a wheel brand of Wheel Pros Inc.

jeepspeedcom

RDC Crypto
Jeepspeeed sponsor subsidized entry fee $850 can save each team over $6000 each season instead of contingency payout from General and KMC. In 2018 at each race Jeepspeed paid $100 per entry payback and $50 into year end fund, plus $1000 each Jeepspeed class winner sponsor bonus. Plus over $10K year end awards. Plus normal BITD contingency. This adds up to over total $40,000 cash paid out. Also when you bought your first set of General tires you get another set free. We are working on all 2019 awards and will announce at out Jan 12th Awards Party.. Another fun fact is we had an all time record 2018 season with 41 separate teams taking the green flag in 3 Classes at BITD races.

johnboy

RDC Crypto
If anyone that has one sitting around and is interested in selling, you can PM me. I haven't talked to Troy yet, but several options would be better. Not sure if
Troy is even interested in selling his actually - I think it's his baby, lol. And to be honest - not sure we're really ready to take the plunge...but we're kicking it around and wouldn't mind looking at a couple trucks and seeing what kind of dollars were talking.
My name is Bill Driggs, Ive got Ivan's #1 Protruck chassis and its for sale. Text me your nu ber and I'll call you back, my number is 805 377 7942.
We can work out a number of options if your interested.

NIKAL

RDC Crypto
All vehicles must use General Tires Max Dia. 37"
All vehicles must use KMC Wheels or a wheel brand of Wheel Pros Inc.

So you could run KMC, KMC XD series, American Racing or American Racing ATX series wheels as those are all under the Wheel Pros brand.

wbtsracer

RDC Crypto
About a year ago I was in the parts department at Toyota of Escondido their Protruck was sitting in the show room.