Pro Truck and Jeepspeed

BSRMOTORSPORTS

Reaction
We have 1 could most likely sale. We have already either started or converting the other 3 to prophy/spec. Stock protruck with all of the last protruck upgrades besides big fuel cell. 427ci dougans ford, kings, cnc brakes, 6 lug ID hubs, rde drivetrain, ect. PM me if have offer
Hi I made a commet but not sure if you got it what kind of number are you looking for that truck thanks Alan

TMorford

Reaction
I just called them. They still have it and are sending me some information. Thanks for the tip !

I was in there a couple of weeks ago and it seems like it is still a "first generation" chassis based on the 20 seconds I spent looking at it when I walked by (dual rear shocks, missing some tubes in the cab, small cell etc). That being said it is probably an awesome starting point for this class.

Anger Issues

Reaction
So... are you saying I can throw a dodge grill/body on my F-150 with a Ford motor and I-beams (see avatar), be fully linked and strap my front to 18" of travel and be legal in this class now (tires and wheels, of course)? Same for my Bronco? (I mean Ramcharger...) As you say, there a LOT of older class 8 trucks just itching to race... And seriously, why the hangup with Dodge?? Can't you just call it "run-what-you-brung Jeepspeed unlimited"?

Pee Wee

Reaction
So... are you saying I can throw a dodge grill/body on my F-150 with a Ford motor and I-beams (see avatar), be fully linked and strap my front to 18" of travel and be legal in this class now (tires and wheels, of course)? Same for my Bronco? (I mean Ramcharger...) As you say, there a LOT of older class 8 trucks just itching to race... And seriously, why the hangup with Dodge?? Can't you just call it "run-what-you-brung Jeepspeed unlimited"?

Not your party so you don’t get to make the rules.

Sent from my iPad using race-deZert mobile app

jeepspeedcom

Reaction
Anger Issues. Thanks for the interest. Yes your vehicles would be legal if under 123" wb. The "hang up" on Jeep and Dodge is hopefully a sponsor issue for the class.

wassonracing

Reaction
I think one of the bi-polar racing guys still has one sitting since about 2006. I bought the #1203(PT#009) in 2011 and the other one was still in a garage.

We still have ours 1208, sat after 2007 but we raced Parker last year in sportsman. Currently have plans on racing Parker and the Mint this year in sportsman and eventually converting over to 6100.

KochDavidRacing

Reaction
Website
www.facebook.com
Tom Koch and I have one sitting in our garage for sale with many extras. It has updated front suspension, new Nils Castillo engine. We currently have the 3rd member out of it to switch it back to a desert ratio and repair a pin hole in the rear axle housing. PM me if interested.

jeepspeedcom

Reaction
Here are the 4700 rules for 2019.

2019 Jeepspeed Trophy. Unlimited Class 4700 rules.
This class is an open production class and all components will be considered open unless restricted herein.
Note. Custom built vehicles that conform to the spirit of the class may be approved by Jeepspeed to compete in Jeepspeed Class 3700 or Class 4700.. i.e. Must be recognizable as a Jeep or Dodge by brand grill. Please apply with vehicle specifications, drawings or photos if you have any questions about your particular vehicle. .
All vehicles must conform with Jeepspeed wheel travel limits and wheel/ tire regulations.

Class 4700 has been devised to introduce tube and custom frame vehicles recognizable as Jeep or Dodge into the General Tire Desert Race Series presented by KMC Wheels.
Jeepspeed Trophy Unlimited Class 4700 will be identical to Jeepspeed Outlaws Modified Class 3700 but with following exceptions. Please read 3700 rules thoroughly. www.jeepspeed.com
4.1.1. Body. Must use Jeep or Dodge radiator grill , Dodge/Jeep-style headlamp or headlamp decals and Jeepspeed supplied Dodge or Jeep body logos.
4.2.1. Wheel base restricted to 123" on custom chassis vehicles, any Jeep or Dodge bodied vehicle constructed or raced prior to publication of these rules may apply for a variance at the discretion of Jeepspeed.
4.2.2.1. Front wheel travel 18" max. Rear wheel travel open.

4.8.1. Chassis is open.
4.8.1.1. Tube chassis Wheelbase must not exceed 123" . If vehicle uses complete length production factory chassis you may apply for wheelbase variance.

4.8.1.3. Class 3700 rule not applicable.
4.8.2.5. Class 3700 rule not applicable.
4.5.1. Engine block may be any make 4/6/8 cylinder but must be a production block or available in crate or component form to the general public in the USA. Engine block may be modified but must maintain the same number of cylinders as originally equipped. Heads must be available to the general public in the USA. Must maintain same number of valves as engine was originally equipped. 4 or 6 cylinder engines may be turbo or supercharged.
4.8.1.4. Engine location. Must be ahead of rear axle assembly.

All vehicles must use General Tires Max Dia. 37"
All vehicles must use KMC Wheels, or a wheel brand of the 8 Wheel Pros Inc makes. ( American Racing, ATX, etc.)

www.jeepspeed.com. For more details.
Jeepspeed retains the right to change or modify the rules at any time. Jeepspeed will do its best to give competitors fair notice of any changes

Slippery P

Reaction
J10 build, engage

43mod

Reaction
My backburnered truggy project might have to get a body. Jeepspeed do you think we can get a wheelbase exemption to 128-130 ish on this I beam ranger frame w tube back half ? 4bt Cummins 3 seater. We cant hit 123".

jeepspeedcom

Reaction
My backburnered truggy project might have to get a body. Jeepspeed do you think we can get a wheelbase exemption to 128-130 ish on this I beam ranger frame w tube back half ? 4bt Cummins 3 seater. We cant hit 123".
For any exemptions we must see the truck. Where are you located.?

redline

Reaction
We sold the one truck that we were letting go. But, we still have more spares parts than anyone could ever need for them. Feel free to let me know if looking for anything from front to back!

Also if anybody is looking to put a LS in a protruck we have midplate set ups for that as well. Using stock short ls pan clears steering and make the engine sit right in nicely.

43mod

Reaction
1 hr north of sacramento. When life settles down and i am moved into new shop i will send you some specs. It is being built as a score sportsman seap meet special. May as well make it class legal for this cool class

jeepspeedcom

Reaction
Talking to a couple of guys converting to Jeepspeed Outlaws the 1999 - 2004 Dodge Dakota radiator grill is pretty much a bolt in deal to the Pro Truck bodies out there.

Here are the 4700 rules for 2019.

2019 Jeepspeed Trophy. Unlimited Class 4700 rules.
This class is an open production class and all components will be considered open unless restricted herein.
Note. Custom built vehicles that conform to the spirit of the class may be approved by Jeepspeed to compete in Jeepspeed Class 3700 or Class 4700.. i.e. Must be recognizable as a Jeep or Dodge by brand grill. Please apply with vehicle specifications, drawings or photos if you have any questions about your particular vehicle. .
All vehicles must conform with Jeepspeed wheel travel limits and wheel/ tire regulations.

Class 4700 has been devised to introduce tube and custom frame vehicles recognizable as Jeep or Dodge into the General Tire Desert Race Series presented by KMC Wheels.
Jeepspeed Trophy Unlimited Class 4700 will be identical to Jeepspeed Outlaws Modified Class 3700 but with following exceptions. Please read 3700 rules thoroughly. www.jeepspeed.com
4.1.1. Body. Must use Jeep or Dodge radiator grill , Dodge/Jeep-style headlamp or headlamp decals and Jeepspeed supplied Dodge or Jeep body logos.
4.2.1. Wheel base restricted to 123" on custom chassis vehicles, any Jeep or Dodge bodied vehicle constructed or raced prior to publication of these rules may apply for a variance at the discretion of Jeepspeed.
4.2.2.1. Front wheel travel 18" max. Rear wheel travel open.
4.8.1. Chassis is open.
4.8.1.1. Tube chassis Wheelbase must not exceed 123" . If vehicle uses complete length production factory chassis you may apply for wheelbase variance.
4.8.1.3. Class 3700 rule not applicable.

4.8.2.5. Class 3700 rule not applicable.
4.5.1. Engine block may be any make 4/6/8 cylinder but must be a production block or available in crate or component form to the general public in the USA. Engine block may be modified but must maintain the same number of cylinders as originally equipped. Heads must be available to the general public in the USA. Must maintain same number of valves as engine was originally equipped. 4 or 6 cylinder engines may be turbo or supercharged.
4.8.1.4. Engine location. Must be ahead of rear axle assembly.

All vehicles must use General Tires Max Dia. 37"
All vehicles must use KMC Wheels, or a wheel brand of the 8 Wheel Pros Inc makes. ( American Racing, ATX, etc.)

www.jeepspeed.com. For more details.
Jeepspeed retains the right to change or modify the rules at any time. Jeepspeed will do its best to give competitors fair notice of any changes

jon coleman

Reaction
so my 87 dodge 318 4 speed shortbed ex forrest service truck is a good $tart??(got the itch , jeepspeed)