Pro Trucks entered at the MINT 400...interested?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Attention Pro Truck racers, dust that truck off and race the MINT 400. You will need to act fast when the entry forms come out as this race will fill up quickly. So far here are the teams "interested" in racing at the MINT:

Cody Swanty
Ray McKenzie
Jason Jernigan
Emily Staats-Shapiro

Anyone else? Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. Rory 928.542.0233

IMG_7191.JPG

Photo credit RDC

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
We would be lieniant on rules to a point. Feel free to call me for details.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Correct Martin, with minimal upgrades.......

gwilliamsjr

Reaction
We would be lieniant on rules to a point. Feel free to call me for details.
Rory,

Proposing a slightly modified protruck with an LS7 and on highway refueling capabilities are we good? Asking for a friend. :)

trailready

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Geez, I bought a ProTruck and nobody wanted to play. Sold it and now.....

Elam Racing

Reaction
I’m not that familiar with what defines a “pro truck” we are interested to race. The truck is...
1990 Toyota steel cab with workin doors with a Chevy 4.3 V-6 between frame rails/ A-arm front end/ cut Frame from cab back/ coilovers/bypasses/trailing arms. ????? Even close for this class??? or 8100/1450 sportsman??? and/or 7200 mini truck unlimited?

TRichards

Reaction
I’m not that familiar with what defines a “pro truck” we are interested to race. The truck is...
1990 Toyota steel cab with workin doors with a Chevy 4.3 V-6 between frame rails/ A-arm front end/ cut Frame from cab back/ coilovers/bypasses/trailing arms. ????? Even close for this class??? or 8100/1450 sportsman??? and/or 7200 mini truck unlimited?

Most likely 8100

FOURTH STREET

Reaction
7200 if outside of tires don't measure wider than 85"

EOR1488

Reaction
Attention Pro Truck racers, dust that truck off and race the MINT 400. You will need to act fast when the entry forms come out as this race will fill up quickly. So far here are the teams "interested" in racing at the MINT:

Cody Swanty
Ray McKenzie
Jason Jernigan
Emily Staats-Shapiro

Anyone else? Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. Rory 928.542.0233
Rory would your group be intrested in running 8100 sportsman. I have talked with 5-10 1400/1450 guys that are planning on racing in 8100. Myself included. Be nice to have a few more trucks and all run together.

firedog

Reaction
ProTruck was a chassis manufactured and sold as "ProTruck" all tube frame with specific requirements as a v-8 engine, shocks, wheels, tires, ect. It has fallen away due to lack of interest and support. They are very similar to the 6100 class. Your truck being a Toyota with a Chevy motor would only fit into Sportsman. If the doors open and close then you could race 1450 in the orgs that support 1450. Put a Toyota motor into it, you could race 7200 (SCORE class 7).

AZFR8TRAIN

Reaction
Oh my gosh. Who are the new guys who don’t know what a pro truck is??

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
all somebody would have to do: is make up a current pro truck rule book, and find a sponsor to pay 20k a race purse, and protruck would be back in business, there is more than 50 out there correct??? ...i thought somebody bought it and was going to revive it at the ivan garage sale, ??

mgobaja

Reaction
Ron Jackson who worked for Pro-Truck was a buyer, along with a group on others that participated as investors. It did not get very far after the auction unfortunately.