ProAm Spindle Uprights & Snouts

carczar_84

Reaction
So I've finally had some time to sit down and do some design work on the prerunner project. I'm looking at the proam uprights and snouts as a possibility for the project. I can't seem so find any drawings for specs for them on their website. I was looking to see if anyone has the specs for the 'prerunner' uprights and 2" hollow snouts?:confused:

If not, is this something that ProAm would be able to get me, or will I just get laughed off the phone. :rolleyes:

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
You can get info from them.. They have basically 3 sizes of clevis' 5.4 (o.d) 5.9 & 6.4 Mostly available in 10°, 12° & 14° KPI and varying heights. Mostly horizontal uppers but may have some verticals

sicki

Reaction
any one have a set of spindles.....i will reverse engineer into cad so that you can use them in your designs

Drayke

Reaction
Sorry about the thread revival, but did anyone ever get a hold of some CAD files of the ProAm parts?

I'm currently stuck on my design because I don't have upright info & I REALLY don't want to design my own when it can be avoided.

Or, at least, can anyone answer this: on kartek's website they list a few "kingpin lengths" is that dimension from the theoretical center of the bearing or is it from the top surface to bottom surface? With that I can at least make a line part and move on with my design.

Thanks.

atomicjoe23

Reaction
If you call Kartek they should be willing to provide that info to you at the very least. . .they are usually very helpful.