problem

chevyrangerv8

Reaction
i think the links arnt going to work but if i fliped them around do you think i could make it a short bed.

the measure ments on the lower link is 51 1/2 inches overall. and from the front bushing to the first shock mount is 17 inches, then to the second its 23 1/4

Last edited:

crash4519

Reaction
hmmmm what would your wheel base be if you hypothetically used those link arms?
Who made the links?

crash4519

Reaction
hmmm i would say flip them like what you were saying.... and take some more measurements.... you don't want to loose any wheel base, or else its just gonna make for a worse ride... most i hear everyone say is 120" wheel base or more is the best..... im sitting at 118" in my F100. close enough for me.... but i see most TT's at like 126... but anyways back to your truck.... it apears that the shock mounts are closer to one end than the other... i vote for flipping them around and seeing if you can work with that...

b-town boy

Reaction
from what I've seen is the shock mounts are supposed to be closer to the rear of the links

Haycock

Reaction
i would flip them unless you your going for 40" of travel... one side of those arms has hiems, what does the other side have? uni-ball? rubber? delrin? poly-urathane?

jrtorres

Reaction
I don't see any reason not to flip them...just need to reconfigure your mounting points right?