PROBLEMAS DE AGUA

Tube ride

RDC Crypto
I always thought if the water levels got this low they might change the designation of lake mead and Powell to something like critical water shed , and not allow boating and recreation. I guess that will happen naturally as the boat ramps dry up, but to keep renting and sinking house boats in our drinking well …….

Advertising supports this site

Bro_Gill

Live. Laugh. Love.
RDC Crypto

It's all part of the plan, make California so expensive that only the rich elite can live here.

michael.gonzalez

RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com

It's all part of the plan, make California so expensive that only the rich elite can live here.
I thought it was only for poor people with no work ethic and the homeless? Interesting…

Itsnick

RDC Crypto
The big problema de agua here in california is, that modern day babylon (aka) southern california steals water from central, and northern california.

Advertising supports this site

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
give me some more water beeeaaatchezz;

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 0

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
RDC Crypto
Somethings going on I will say that.
Our annual snowfall is WAY WAY off the last 20 years & I mean seriously off downtown Jackson hole only had MAYBE 30" total snowfall each year for at least 20 years the snake river this spring is the lowest I've ever seen in my 60 years, HELL it looks like August levels after the snow has melted in the high country & were already out if melting snow.... it's only May 14th

I will tell you & I'm dead serious 1 or 2 more winters like this one there will be nothing at all going into the snake river next spring let alone Colorado river.

Every single reservoir from the Montana state line south through Utah into Arizona is not even close to 60% capacity, PLUS we're already out of snow melt. I know family's around here have for the first time in 80 years have needed to deepen there drinking water wells due to water levels dropping.

You ain't seen nothing it's going to get worse....alot worse.

nohandslance

RDC Crypto
How many of us are even attempting to reclaim a small fraction of rain water for irrigation/garden/lawn use. Don't lecture me on frequency of rain fall in SoCal, are we capturing what little does come and repurpose it. How many of you have emergency water storage.? It suck's because I have all these barrels and cant give them away because most people really do not care.

Lance

Attachments

• IMG_20220425_073529_MP.jpg
    IMG_20220425_073529_MP.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
i read a study on drought cycles& its scary, westen region has gone through droughts lasting in the hundreds of years that make the dust bowl of the 30s look like nothing, water storage& management needs to be a priority, but that takes leadership....