Advertising supports this site

Matthew Camp

RDC Crypto
D96F9486-4C6F-4ADB-960B-4AC144E2CB3E.png
Butte creek fish report , lots of big chinooks dead from no/ low water

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
hmmmm, spend trillions thinking we can change the climate and hope for a little extra rain in the man made( sarc) drought?, or spend trillions on water infrastructure/ and de sal plants???, no brainer

Goober

RDC Crypto
SLC seemed uninhabitable to me on last stop anyway . I am sure there are nice parts but not within a mile or three of the LDS center . Shiz hole for sure .

Will be interesting to see how downtown changes. They have 16 plus high rise condos being built currently. I haven’t been to Slc in 4 years. It wasn’t that bad when I was where. What was your experience?

TwistyItch

RDC Crypto
Website
liquidaider.com
hmmm, my son lived close to the castle in a very nice condo for a year. Walk everywhere, trolley, or ride a bike. Seemed really OK to me. In fact I looked all over the area and I don't recall seeing what you say. The Goldman Sachs headquarter is right there as well as the sports arena and good food and cafes in that one mile radius. Sorry just did not see the bad parts I guess. Aside from locals putting mayonaise on everything, he still likes the area but lives in a residential area just to the east now.

Bricoop

RDC Crypto
Will be interesting to see how downtown changes. They have 16 plus high rise condos being built currently. I haven’t been to Slc in 4 years. It wasn’t that bad when I was where. What was your experience?
Spent a bunch of time for work there. Really like the city and it’s layout. It wasn’t until a friend moved into the hills that I realized the amount of pollution. They live above the pollution layer and you can see the goldish hue over the entire basin.

Not my photo, but basically the same.

1658263303017.jpeg

Matthew Camp

RDC Crypto
In the winter when everyone is burning wood using the fireplace it gets bad “ inversion “ and the weather will sock it in for days against the tall mountains. Then 10,000 feet up in the mountains the snow gets all black crusted with pollution. They are getting serious about a pipeline from the ocean to fill the great salt lake .

Matthew Camp

RDC Crypto
I can’t go out there anymore last 2 times I went out to tip toe through the mud and get my paddle board wet , we have seen heartbreaking animal struggle like dead and emaciated burro ,bighorn,horses,coyotes getting stuck in the quicksand mud trying to get to the water