Probst Motorsports -Update??

philsmike

Reaction
What happened to Kevin in his #77 PRO-2?
Looks like he didn't start. ?????

How was Jon's day?

MeFirst

Reaction
In The "Robby Woods" thread they said he crashed hard and Robby Woods offered his shop for them to work at.

ErikShallbetter

Reaction
Probst did crash hard the first day. They got the truck back together, and qualified second for the next day. A transmission took kevin out of the sunday race.

5's day ended with a bad transmission as well as a blown rear end.

mv181aa

Reaction
I hope Kevin is ok? What's with wadding the truck on the first day of the season? Flashbacks of MO?

jonpfive

Reaction
Kevin attempted to take the outside line around Whelchel when, from his perspective it appeared that Jerry was going to spin out in front of him. When he moved outside the cushion was actually slop, and despite his best efforts he took on the wall. Damage to the truck was heavy, but we got it back together only to have a converter let go on Sunday.

I grenaded my transmission on Saturday, and with no spare transmission parts (and a major shortage of time due to the damage on Kevin's truck) I had to watch from the sidelines.

I'd like to thank everyone that offered us help with Kevin's truck on Saturday, especially Anthony Verdone and the fab trailer, Daugherty Racing, and Robby Woods for the offer to use his shop, though we fixed it up at the track. We look forward to racing against everyone out there again in the Lucas series in addition to our TORC efforts.

DaughertyRacing

Reaction
It was great to see you guys make the trip all the way out here!! We were glad we had a few things to help!!