procomp tires! I Won a set which ones??

bullcrew

Reaction
OK so at 4wps last night I won the free set of tires any size/style as long as they were procomp. Well I need new 35s so Im pretty happy about that! :D

Anyhow here are the choices:
Xtreme mud
xterrain
Xtreme at

I do mostly road with some dunes, prerunning, dust/dirt/desert running and occasional camping as well, I get road hazard with them as well.
again Im pretty happy about that! LMAO My tires are dead......

I have 2 40% xterrains on the rear now but they wear erally fast. Hook up and would be great to have 2 spares but the wear concerns me, Id like a good mix but off road performance.

xterrain

extreme at

extreme mt

fearless

Reaction
Xtreme At's are my vote. I have had 2 sets last 50-60 thousand miles. Do great in sand snow and mud. Prerun all the time nock on wood no flats so far. Mileage is what sold me finally a good agressive tire that lasts.

bullcrew

Reaction
Xtreme At's are my vote. I have had 2 sets last 50-60 thousand miles. Do great in sand snow and mud. Prerun all the time nock on wood no flats so far. Mileage is what sold me finally a good agressive tire that lasts.

Thats good to know, I was sold on the mileage. I dont mind 20-30k mileage either for better traction but its good to hear that they hook up.

diirk

Reaction
I think I'd still go with the XTerrains. I not really fond of AT's in sand.

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D :D :D (I'm jealous ;) )

I've owned a couple sets of the AT's and they were great for Ocotillo Wells, Barstow, Plaster City, any surrounding mountain areas, and I got around in Glamis without ever getting stuck (I had 4x4 though and I wasn't trying to go play in the big dunes.) Dirt, Mud, Snow and Sand they did the job... :D

They weren't too loud on the road and they lasted a pretty long time-overall I was happy with them!! happy shopping!!!

loufish

Reaction
Congrats!
I'd be looking for the AT's....Funny that someone posted they were not good in the sand, I would think that out of the 3 choices, the AT would be the best for sand floatation....

bullcrew

Reaction
Good to know guys and yeah I ended up getting the ATs ordered. Im pretty excited being as I couldnt win a 1 person bingo game! :D:D:D:D
Should be here tomorrow and then Ill mount 2 of my now worn tires as spares!
YEah Ill spend 2k on 4 bumps and 4 tube bypass shocks but wont buy tires! LMAO Prioritys man....

How tough are they and do they handle at speed in the dirt??? PICS anyone???

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Good to know guys and yeah I ended up getting the ATs ordered. Im pretty excited being as I couldnt win a 1 person bingo game! :D:D:D:D
Should be here tomorrow and then Ill mount 2 of my now worn tires as spares!
YEah Ill spend 2k on 4 bumps and 4 tube bypass shocks but wont buy tires! LMAO Prioritys man....

How tough are they and do they handle at speed in the dirt??? PICS anyone???
What kind of truck are you putting them on? I had them on an '02 4x4 Xterra with a lift... I could go around 55-60 through washes and some roads out in Ocotillo Wells... that was as fast as my suspension would let me go... it handled great. Climbed up all kinds of stuff!!

bullcrew

Reaction
What kind of truck are you putting them on? I had them on an '02 4x4 Xterra with a lift... I could go around 55-60 through washes and some roads out in Ocotillo Wells... that was as fast as my suspension would let me go... it handled great. Climbed up all kinds of stuff!!

"00" chevy silverado LT front with uni, king coilover, deaver rears bilstein 4 tube bypass with hydraulic bumps on all 4 corners, mild bed/engine cage. Nothing hardcore by anymeans but fun!;)