programmers

BigB99

Reaction
what do you guys recommend the hypertech programmer or the superchips programmer. im kinda leaning torwards the superchips. but i was wondering if anyone has used it and what is everyones opinion on the matter? which on works better the new superchips sounds like it has better features but i dont know

thanks

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
I have a Hypertech Power Programmer III for my '00 Chevy 3/4t 6.0

That thing is awesome. Best $300 I ever spent on easy horsepower.

It's only down falls are you can only use it on one vehicle, and to get the biggest bang for your buck, you have to run premium fuel.

#817 CORR Stock

Bill Schmitt

Mike_Cohen

Reaction
We have found both the Hypertech and Jet products are excellent. However, strangely enough, the Jet products get the best results with Ford products and the Hypertech gets the best with Chevy. It also depends on whether you are looking to calibrate your speedo like with a Hypertech programmer or simply plug and play performance.

With today's highly technologically advanced vehicles, the following mods really do make a difference and are certainly the easiest to perform without having to crack the engine open.

1) Intake / Performance Filter

2) Cat Back Exhaust System / Muffler

3) Headers

4) Chip / Programmer

5) Throttle Body

6) Mass Air Flow Meter

Good Luck!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Mike_Cohen on 03/24/03 08:07 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

YZFster

Reaction
put the hypertech in our powerstroke and it was the best$300 u could ever spend......hugh power diff

Go Big or stay there.