Promotional Video San Felipe Desert Mayhem 175 miles 2019.

Honda48X

Great video to promote the race. Let's get more people to enjoy this very cheap race and help out the community.

JPJR831

Hi am new here I’ve been trying to get into atv racing. Would anyone recommend this race for someone racing for the first time.

JPJR831

sorry just seen your the message thanks for getting back and for the info i will be getting in touch with you soon thnks

ffdfrontman

ORS team will be running it in a couple cars. 10, 11, maybe 5/1600 too. Excited for it, cars are all finishing prep this week for it.

Radiobirdman32

Awesome! I see there are six 5U cars so far. Looking forward to it. Had a blast last year. For those who haven't run it, the Desert Mayhem is a super affordable race that is pretty easy logistically and you get to race with the San Felo boys in their backyard.

SnFlpeDzrtMayhem

Awesome! I see there are six 5U cars so far. Looking forward to it. Had a blast last year. For those who haven't run it, the Desert Mayhem is a super affordable race that is pretty easy logistically and you get to race with the San Felo boys in their backyard.
Glad you had a good time Its a super fun race!!