Protruck info

Viola1685

Looking for the current owner of protruck if there is one and contact info for them. Any help greatly appreciated

johnnyweb

I don’t think there is one anymore. What are you trying to find out? I have been looking to possible purchase one.

Last edited:

Viola1685

Just curious if someone owns the rights to it and the all build files and chassis tables and all that. Just an idea my dad and I were kicking around the other day figured I’d start digging to see what I could find

TRichards

johnnyweb

Bob Neth built all the chassis he will know if anything still exists. I can say for sure Rich Voss does not have any Protruck stuff it was all sold off years ago.

jeepspeedcom

Jeepspeed has created a new home for Protrucks. Our Class 4700 for tube frame vehicles with Jeep or Dodge recognizable grill and front end. Max wheelbase 123". Tire 37" Generals. 18" front travel. Rear travel open.The rules are much looser than last Protruck rules. So now many other trucks will fit e.g. open engines. Take a look at www.jeepspeed.com We have had 4 Protrucks race with us at last 3 races and we have issued permanent Jeepspeed numbers to 4 others being prepped.

Attachments