protruck

EQuin

Reaction
Thanks, John.

Hey Dave, is that a pic of one that you built, or a pic from Revell?

Take care,

Ed

dave

Reaction
ED THIS IS NOT ONE THAT I HAVE MADE...........BUT AS SOON AS I CAN GET MY HANDS ONE!!
THIS IS A KIT THAT IS PUT OUT BY REVELL IT'S GOT 103pcs AND IT'S A GLUE TOGETHER.

Jimmy8

Reaction
I was on ebay the other day, and saw a meyers manx model for sale. It was from the 70's i believe, but looked pretty cool. I am not a model guy, but I also saw a new body style f-150 that looked liked it would be great for making a TT model out of. Check it out.

dave

Reaction
The fords are nice.I like the old beam ones. But they are hard to find.They have a few new ford trucks out, however i think they all are stepsides.

dave

Reaction
Hi everyone, hope all is well with all of you ? i just wanted to share the latest model with u.. i hope to have one more to share, with in the next 2 weeks or so........ i also picked up the manx model the other day :) i can that it is a nice model, it comes with 2 motors, ones a vw and ones a corvar.

DougM

Reaction
Nice Pechansky Bros. truck.. What is your turnaround time on these? You must not be married with kids! You have too much time to play!

now find me a Explorer model Dave.. I want to do an updated Swift SUV. :)

dm

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
BUTCH!!! You never cease to amaze me, Dave!

<font color=white>JEN</font color=white>

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Dave, can you do a 4 seater? If so, how much? I'll have it out at Primm if your going to be there.

Jimmy8

Reaction
I just bought a Nascar Craftsmen Truck dia cast of the Rob Maccachren Venable super truck Rob was supposed to race in the innagural season. It is a 1:24 scale. I also believe that there is a Dave Ashley super truck as well, from what I have read in the dia cast collectors books. It is 1:24 scale as well. Neither of the these trucks ever raced (to my knowledge), but if any of you have the Ashley one, and want to sell or have any info on it, let me know. I am also interested in a Walker Evans super truck if anyone has that as well.

michael

Reaction
OK, here's my little 1/64 collection of off-roady types. I think we should change the name of this thread....

Michael <A target="_blank" HREF=http://jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm>jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm</A>

dave

Reaction
NICE !!!!! U GOT SOME COOL LOOKING CARS :) HOW MANY OF U OTHERS HAVE CARS AND OTHER STUFF LIKE THAT ??? LETS SEE IT.

Jimmy8

Reaction
there is a new toy at walmart. Its made by road champs. Its called the Ford f-150 baja truck, and looks exactally like maccachrens corr truck. It has goodyear tires and you can take it apart. It has working suspension and all. Its kind of cool, and cost me 5 bucks so check it out.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Jimmy where have you been? :) If you look on page seven of this thread I posted a insightful pic of that truck. I picked one up there looking for the Tundra. Cool little 4link on it.

Jimmy8

Reaction
I guess I'm a little slow. Thats the one.

gary

Reaction
how cool is it that my girlfriend went out and found the hot wheels with the old ivan paint job on it for me? i dragged her to every place i could think of one day, to no avail, so she went out on her own and found it. she's okay.......

dave

Reaction
THIS TOY IS WAY COOL YOU CAN CHANGE SO MUCH ON THEM IT IS REALLY FUN THEY HAVE A BAJA BUG A JEEP THE FORD AND HUMMER AS WELL AS A OUTLAW CAR .THEY ARE ONLY LIKE 5 OR 6 BUCK'S AND WHAT UYOU GET FOR THE MONEY IS NOT BAD.