• Forum membership has its advantages....

Protrucks at parker

nuttzzz

I don't know were people there information. As far as I know the protrucks are not going to parker.
They are going to lauflin

Nils Castillo

Jimmy8

From what I understand, Jay (owner of whiplash) made an announcement to everyone at the race last weekend that the Protrucks were in fact going to be in Parker for sure. I guess Ivan and Sal had a falling out. If I were you I would call Ivan at Protruck and find out straight from the horses mouth. I think all of us are wondering for sure.

PMC Racing

I dont think an announcement was made. we would have already heard about it from Protruck........

The "M" in SMD

toddz

I talked to a buddy last night whose wife is a manager of somesort at Whiplash HQ. According to him, she took the call personally yesterday from ProTruck saying they were coming to Parker. Who knows......

Todd Z.

pciscott

Talked to Ron at Protruck today said this was a rumor and that they had 17 trucks comited to Laughlin.

God Bless America

Scott Steinberger Trophy Truck #7

TimHayosh

Right or wrong, true or not, Jay @ Whiplash did say "Ivan called, he's bringing the Protrucks to Parker."
All I am saying is that Jay said this. (I believe Kurt reported this 2 days ago in a different thread.)
Kurt and I were there.

bubnel

i talked to someone at whiplash yesterday and she told me that ivan said he was bringing 20 pro trucks to parker. while i was at it i asked about rg , and she said that larry ragland told them that robby was going to race parker. i guess we will just have to wait and see cuz last year everybody said the herbsts were going to parker and they did not show up.