Protrucks on OLN TV

jcorsico

Reaction
Look at this from the www.protruck.com website:

"Hello, and welcome to PROTRUCKS online. We are dedicated to bringing you some of the most exciting off-road racing in the world. This year we have teamed up with the Outdoor Life Network to bring you 8 exciting 1hr television shows that will be aired throughout the 2003 season. Air dates and times to be announced. If you have any questions please email us at info@protruck.com."

Eight 1 hour shows isn't bad. That's going to cover most of the season.

Jon

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Jon and everyone-

THIS JUST IN: Air dates for Protruck TV!

I made this schedule visually appealing so everyone can download, print, and post it somewhere you'll be reminded to tune in to OLN.

For more details:
www.olntv.com

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

ONE_RJ

Reaction
Tony, you do great work !!!!! Thank you for the picture / calendar. OLN is a great channel, we need to show them how popular off road racing is , the shows are great. please watch.

JEFF_DICKERSON

Reaction
AFTER WATCHING THE VIDEO FROM LAUGHLIN I WAS VERY HAPPY. IT HAS SIMALAR (SP?) COVERAGE AS LAST YEARS TROPHY TRUCK RACE AT LAUGHLIN, BUT IS ONE HOUR LONG. ALSO WITH MULTIPLE AIRINGS OF THE 8 RACE PROTRUCK SERIES I THINK THIS WILL BE A VERY GOOD BOOST, NOT ONLY FOR DESERT RACING BUT ALSO FOR THE PROTRUCK SERIES