protrux poker run

yotatech

Reaction
i was just wonderin if there was anybody going to the protrux poker run on sat. if so i guess ill see you there.

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Where is this gonna be at?? Ocotillo?! I havnt heard anything about it, if you have any information that would be great! thanks

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I will answer for him since he logged off, it is in Ocotillo wells on Saturday November 9 (this weekend).
But I do not know what time it starts, PM yotatech or maybe tomarrow he will post it on here.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Correction:

This is NOT at Ocotillo Wells. It is at Ocotillo off of the I-8.

For all the info check out

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.protrux.net/events/events.htm>http://www.protrux.net/events/events.htm</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

TrucksR4Girls

Reaction
Well god damn, good thing I didnt go out to Ocotillo wells...I would be waiting for a pretty looooong time haha

elcaprerunner

Reaction
Sorry about that, thanks fish.

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiests

TDORSloppy

Reaction
I'll be there with the blue mickey mouse toyota. Gotta test out the new cage i just put in. I went last year and it was really fun. It's really a technical course Jim makes you drive through but nothing a 2x couldn't make. 2WD trucks might have a problem through this really tight canyon that is only about as wide a full size truck. The rest of the course is fast fire road style terrian with a 5 mile super whoop section that you have to cruise at 10-15 if you have less than 10" travel like I did last year. But overall, there will be a band, food, and drinks for everyone. He is expecting around 100 people he had around 75 people last year about 50-60 trucks. I'll be running a checkpoint out there so stop and say what up if you go.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Now I don't know what to do as Saturday is the 7th annual West Coast Choppers "No Love Party". Talk about a CRAZY party, you see all types there!

See ya in the dirt!

PLS

Reaction
Just wondering how this went. My buddy happened to be sitting out below the Diablo sand hill when some of the trucks came through. He had to winch a 4runner over that rolled on its side. Had to do a little first aid on the female passenger after all the glass on her side was broken out. Anybody know her?
Pete-BOYD RACING

yotatech

Reaction
the run was great, it was my first time but will definetly go again. There was alot of washboard which vibrated a tab off my bumper so i had to go back to find my light, it also caused my neg battery cable to come off twicebut no biggy. We were ahead of the 4runner but heard about it after the run. I think the girl just had a cut on her forehead and some other scrapes from the window breaking nothing big i dont think.

NOODLE

Reaction
Hey, yotatech. were you the guy out there with the red 4x4 yota with the chaos longtravel. if so, your truck looked badass. It looked really good especially since you actually painted your fiberglass. anyways, props on the truck, lookin good. you should post some pics if that guy that was riding along took any.

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts