Proud of Brian Ickler

harleys dad

Reaction
Just watching the nascar truck practice and giving a shout out to Brian Ickler running 9th in practice. Way to go Brian, he is on his way. Keep it up!!!

harleys dad

Reaction
I just saw that, Great job Brian, keep living the dream, off road racers rule!!!!!

Racer21(Roberto)

Reaction
guess who's on the pole, by points (rain) in the 51 car? Brian Ickler.

go Brian! looks like the race is going to be postponed 'till tomorrow. heavy raining, and the tunnel to the infield was actually flooded.

randy s

Reaction
Cool, in 3 years or less I'll have a new Cup driver to root for!!
maybe two. what about justin lofton from westmoreland? isn't he the arca points leader or champion? kudos to him as well.

Ryan_P

Reaction
maybe two. what about justin lofton from westmoreland? isn't he the arca points leader or champion? kudos to him as well.

Points leader right now, with two 2nd place finishes to Cup drivers. Justin is no doubt another to watch for.

Ickler will be in the #15 year full-time, you heard it here first. Where is the Ickler merchandise?

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I thought I saw Justin Lofton during an ARCA race but wasn't sure if it was the same one, that's cool

With RG possibly on his last couple of years driving, it'll be cool to root for new drivers from our own "backyard" :D