TreeShakerRacing

Reaction
I am having trouble making a decision what new RZR I should go with. My Options are between a “ bone stock” PRO XP4 Ultimate or a Turbo S 4 Dynamix with a Pro Armor Cage And Pro Armor suspension Seats. Which one should I buy?

My original decision, based on all my research and needs was the PRO XP but it’s been over two months since I made the order and the dealer still has not received from Polaris and I was getting inpatient about it, so the dealer is offering for me to opt out for the TURBO S. They said the could get it outfitted with the Pro Armor cage and seats for the same price as the Pro. I know that a 72” wide stance is more preferred, at least out here on the west coast but every review I’ve seen, said that the 64” Pro handles as good, if not better than a 72”machine. Plus it has more hp and stronger parts. I still think I prefer the Pro but this is mostly based on reviews. I’ve only ever driven a 100xp and can am X3 DS turbo. I have sat in both the Pro and the S units at the dealer though and I definitely think the cab is much better in the stock Pro XP. It just seams like they’ve put a lot more thought and engineering into the Pro. The main thing I want out of my next machine is reliability and turn-key performance. My previous vehicle was a VW buggy and anyone that has owned a built buggy knows that you need to be prepared to possibly spend half you weekend wrenching on it when you go out on a trip. I’m tired of it spending the weekend wrenching. I just want to be able to enjoy my weekend, throw the fam in the machine and ride, with as little work as possible. So I want the most capacity I can get from a “untouched” stock matching. I don’t want to mess with it. No turbo tuning mods no built engine. Just get in and go. I know I’m not going to win the Mint with a stock machine but I just want to be able to hit the trails “kinda” hard and maybe send it over some sweet jumps...lol. The Pro seems to be the one for me but I’m just worried that I might miss out on the 72” stance. I’ve already decided that I don’t want a can am based on the mods I would have to do to beef up the suspension components

At this point, any insight would be helpful.
Thanks,

Total Loss

Reaction
I would go for the Turbo S if you are ok with 72" and the size...fast out of the box...
Or wait for the Gordon car and shred on the popo..

TreeShakerRacing

Reaction
I would go for the Turbo S if you are ok with 72" and the size...fast out of the box...
Or wait for the Gordon car and shred on the popo..
Haha. Thanks for your opinion Total Loss. I would love to get the Speed UTV “El Jefe” but at this rate, I don’t think it’s going to be in production until middle of next year, if at all. If it ever does come out, that’s going to be the one that changed the game!

Ottersberg1983

Reaction
The Pro XP is bad ass! they handle amazing and are faster than turbo s.

I just built a 4 seat cage, and looks completely different.

Attachments

• 3B403AB1-6296-4F21-9608-21D6AE117DB6.jpeg
    3B403AB1-6296-4F21-9608-21D6AE117DB6.jpeg
    608.1 KB · Views: 60

sand shark

Reaction
If you don't need to be 72" wide the Pro XP is pretty nice. If they are willing to give you a smoking deal on it, I would go for it.