• Forum membership has its advantages....

ps2

peter

What games do you guys recomend for a playstation 2. I jsut bought one last night and dont kknow what to buy. Ohh ya I already bought Gran Turismo 3 and its bitchen.

thx
Peter

Klaus

Administrator
I played driver on good old PSX....to cheap to buy new hardware ;-)

PatrickG

The only game cool racing game I have other than GT3 & GT2 is 4x4 Evo. It has all sorts of cool trucks, and you can customize them and stuff. You can even get Ivan's Tundra and Raglands Trailblazer.
Patrick

Junior

In my opinion, ATV Off Road Fury is a must have. That game is similiar to Motocross Madness. ( so I am told) Graphics on ATV are way cool, riding physics are awesome.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

mxjeremy

<pre>Here's my review of the games I have.
-----------------------------------------------
ATV Off-Road Fury ** Must Have. Buy it immediately. Great handling, great graphics.
4x4 EVO ** Similar to GT3 how you build up your vehicles, race to win $$$,
but lacks in the handling department, especially when compared
to GT3. Good graphics.
Tokyo Extreme Racer ** Stay away. Can't even touch GT3, ever! Bad handling, Good
graphics.
Moto GP ** Good overall streetbike game. But only worth it if you love GP
racing. Very realistic handling. OK graphics.
Smuggler's Run ** Very fun game. Challenging. Lacks in the graphics department,
good handling.
Midnight Club ** Only worthwhile part is racing the buggy from Smuggler's Run
through the streets.
TimeSplitters ** Great shoot em up game! Very fast, great control, great graphics.

Games to get in the near future.
--------------------------------------
Smuggler's Run 2
Metal Gear Solid 2, Sons of Liberty

</pre>

Jimmy8

Nascar 2001 is an awesome game. I can spend hours playing that game against other people. It is especially great at like partys and stuff were you can keep racing other people in short 8 lap races. I guess there is a new NASCAR game out as well but havent heard anything on it yet. Buy GT3, and ATV Quad Fury first though. Those are must haves.