PS3 for 360? This is why you should go with an xbox...

michael_loomis

Reaction
"The Xbox 360 isn't the only video-game console that is being used for scientific research. At the University of Massachusetts campus in Dartmouth, scientists are using Sony PlayStations to simulate black-hole collisions to try to solve the mystery of what happens when a supermassive black hole swallows a star. (Read "Microsoft: Out of the X Box.")"

nice Carlos... You just proved my point about the Universal Studios thing. While your busy thinking about how to make yourself live longer.. Us PS3 guys are trying to save the world!!

:D

michael_loomis

Reaction
LOL!! fish, are you jonesing for one or what??

Just get the new Slim for 299

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
"The Xbox 360 isn't the only video-game console that is being used for scientific research. At the University of Massachusetts campus in Dartmouth, scientists are using Sony PlayStations to simulate black-hole collisions to try to solve the mystery of what happens when a supermassive black hole swallows a star. (Read "Microsoft: Out of the X Box.")"

nice Carlos... You just proved my point about the Universal Studios thing. While your busy thinking about how to make yourself live longer.. Us PS3 guys are trying to save the world!!

:D

LOL, I have both, I'm gonna live longer AND save the world! :D

fish, what happened to your ps3?

Cadwell

Reaction
what if you own the ps3 and 360 plus the Wii... I guess live longer, save the world and look good from all the exercise games the Wii has!!!

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
what if you own the ps3 and 360 plus the Wii... I guess live longer, save the world and look good from all the exercise games the Wii has!!!

Good one! hahahaha, I dont even know where the hell my Wii Fit board is...:confused:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction

Trifecta!

I believe that turns you into Superman or some junk. Look good, save the world and out live us all.