>>> PURE SIDE-X-SIDE Off-Road Desert Series <<<

Lucho

RDC Crypto
Website
www.altavistaevents.com
Here are our dates that cleared all other organizations. Our events are on “off” weekends. Whew!

Our dates are:
April 19-21
June 21-23
August 2-4
September 27-29
October 25-27

The 2013 PURE SIDE-X-SIDE OFF-ROAD DESERT SERIES is a 5-event series starting APRIL 19-21 (see flyer, entry & course maps attached) strictly for all SIDE-X-SIDE/UTV CLASSES.
Moreover, it is basically a night series, although we'll start in daylight for at least one lap. We did this in order to be unique and for safety reasons. All events will be in Cal-City, starting and finishing at our ranch (138[SUP]th[/SUP] & Proctor) and each of the five races will feature five exclusive and distinctive courses; from 50-mile, 60-mile, 75-mile and 100-mile laps.
We are also introducing a “BONE STOCK CLASS” for those who have just bought a unit and want to try racing. This class is basically a show-room class, except that safety equipment must be added. It is also strictly for SPORTSMEN (no Pros).
All our other classes should fit just about every type of SIDE-X-SIDE or UTV currently out and racers will have the options to sign up as Pros with a 58% payback (highest in the sport) or sign up as Sportsmen. Pro entry fee is $350.00 with $200.00 going back to the Pro Purse and the Sportsman entry is only $150.00 (no payback). IRC tracking unit is extra.
Currently, we are refining our rules so that if any SIDE-X-SIDE is racing with other organizations as well, they will not have to do anything different to race with AVE.
You can obtain more details by going to: www.averacing.com or contacting us at info@averacing.com or call 760.373.8227.

REMEMBER: PURE SIDE-X-SIDE “200” #1 IS SET FOR APRIL 19-21, 2013

####

Attachments

• 13-IntoTheNight-200-FLYER-JAN-4.JPG
    13-IntoTheNight-200-FLYER-JAN-4.JPG
    449.2 KB · Views: 129
  • 13-SXS-200-Course-JAN4.JPG
    13-SXS-200-Course-JAN4.JPG
    469.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 13-IntoTheNight-200-ENTRY-Jan4.JPG
    13-IntoTheNight-200-ENTRY-Jan4.JPG
    396 KB · Views: 118

Lucho

RDC Crypto
Website
www.altavistaevents.com
Sounds like all kinds of fun.. Ill be buying a Stock Rhino next month. Ill be in for the jun or aug race in the stock class

Next month? Heck you've got lots of time (March and April) to make our April 19-21 event. It's a great course! See www.averacing.com
Regardless, we look forward to seeing you soon.

LUCHO

NRT_Chris

RDC Crypto
Website
www.instagram.com
I probably could if it wasnt one of 3 projects i have going right now haha Aug 2 is my brother and I's birthday so thats what im shooting for. If it gets done sooner ill be there for sure!

DezerBlingMoto

RDC Crypto
where are these races been held at? sorry if i didnt catch it on the flyer