Push-button hydration system for all race classes (motos and vehicles)

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
LiquidAider - push button hydration system is used in SCORE, Dirt Co, BITD, WESS, AZOP, American Hard Enduro plus ADV and road races. Used by some of America's top racers and all declare it makes hydration easier than ever and they drink more as a result. Gain an immediate advantage over anyone with dangling suck tube or in-helmet bite valve. Effortless hydration that allows you to keep your hands on the controls of whatever you drive or ride. Don't Suck!

Enter RDC at checkout for $20 off the already low price of $149. Offer good until V2R race since we won't be there.

You'll drink less at a time, but more often and not cycle up and down. You'll pee less as a result and maintain your hydration level. Your focus returns each time you hit the button.

American designed and engineered with manufacturing overseen by the same people overseeing ProTaper manufacturing. Not a toy, not junk, used by pros and enthusiasts.

Features include: 3 interchangeable different length adjustable nozzle tips, 4 different nozzle bodies to fit any helmet configuration. Burst mode, whereby a single press of the button gives a 2, 3, or 4 second burst of water. Internal button battery lasts all season and replaceable (CR2032). Pump battery pumps for up to 40 liters of water and most people get 3 days use between charges. Designed and engineered from the ground up - not made from re-purposed items. No relays - all solid state. One button can pair to any number of racer packs so excellent for moto team races. Additional helmet kits available so truck/car drivers can get out, next one gets in and goes. Additional rider kits so each team rider can use the button on the bike. Magnetic anti-freeflow/anti-backflow disconnect. Solid built, very tough. Includes everything plus a button guard for the motos. LiquidAider adds only 8oz to your pack.

Steering wheel/roll cage mounts available. Works with any helmet and any hydration bladder. Can be adapted to a water tank with a simple quick-connect fitting (ask for one free). No two systems can ever cross talk and will not be affect sensitive electronics or scoring devices.

Get it online, or at a race including Baja 500, Daniel Velasquez right next to tech, where the motos buy their lights. But why wait?
Patented and patents pending.

Contact us at [email protected]. Check out @liquidaider and website LiquidAider.com. YouTube videos.
Thanks for reading. Dealer inquiries welcome.

Last edited:

Grnlmar

I have been using the liquidaider for over a year now. For me it has changed the way I race along with finishing on the top step of the podium. It is so easy to install and use. It has been a game changer for me as far as staying properly throughout the course of a race. I have used it in hare scrambles, cross country’s, sprint enduros, enduros and hard enduros all over the US. I would highly recommend one if you don’t have one. You won’t be disappointed! So what ever you like to drink the liquidaider won’t have a problem dispensing it to you throughtout the course of your race! 👍👍👍

Diamond g

Awesome system!! I love being able to keep my hands on the wheel and get a drink. The old suck method, I had to grab the duck bill on my helmet to drink. Easy to set up and and all the different fittings that come with the kit allow you to have the perfect fit. LOVE it!!!

MTPyle

This seems like a great system. Maybe someday we will have the time to install it. It would be nice for these hot races.

Currently I can only drink in speed zones or pits.

Mike

Danny42

Looks like a great system, i just ordered 2 units to ship out to Australia to try out. Thanks for the discount code!

SN8KE

We ran the system for the first time last week end. Hydration bag hanging off the back of the seat and zip tied back to the seat so it would not flop around. The trigger and pump functioned very well. The problem we had was that water would intermittently spit out without pressing the button (super distracting). I suspect this may have been caused be all the bouncing around. I e-mailed LiquidAider early on Monday to ask them about this issue but have not received a response back.

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
We ran the system for the first time last week end. Hydration bag hanging off the back of the seat and zip tied back to the seat so it would not flop around. The trigger and pump functioned very well. The problem we had was that water would intermittently spit out without pressing the button (super distracting). I suspect this may have been caused be all the bouncing around. I e-mailed LiquidAider early on Monday to ask them about this issue but have not received a response back.
Normally we respond in a matter of hours but we were out testing some product ideas and returned yesterday. I'll send you a small valve to place inline with the pump tube. The additional resistance will prevent this from happening. Additionally, there is a YouTube video on our channel that shows how to increase the length of the nozzle. Bringing the nozzle tip closer to your mouth might help. Please keep us informed.

CHINOLAS

LiquidAider - push button hydration system is used in SCORE, Dirt Co, BITD, WESS, AZOP, American Hard Enduro plus ADV and road races. Used by some of America's top racers and all declare it makes hydration easier than ever and they drink more as a result. Gain an immediate advantage over anyone with dangling suck tube or in-helmet bite valve. Effortless hydration that allows you to keep your hands on the controls of whatever you drive or ride. Don't Suck!

Enter RDC at checkout for $20 off the already low price of $149. Offer good until V2R race since we won't be there.

You'll drink less at a time, but more often and not cycle up and down. You'll pee less as a result and maintain your hydration level. Your focus returns each time you hit the button.

American designed and engineered with manufacturing overseen by the same people overseeing ProTaper manufacturing. Not a toy, not junk, used by pros and enthusiasts.

Features include: 3 interchangeable different length adjustable nozzle tips, 4 different nozzle bodies to fit any helmet configuration. Burst mode, whereby a single press of the button gives a 2, 3, or 4 second burst of water. Internal button battery lasts all season and replaceable (CR2032). Pump battery pumps for up to 40 liters of water and most people get 3 days use between charges. Designed and engineered from the ground up - not made from re-purposed items. No relays - all solid state. One button can pair to any number of racer packs so excellent for moto team races. Additional helmet kits available so truck/car drivers can get out, next one gets in and goes. Additional rider kits so each team rider can use the button on the bike. Magnetic anti-freeflow/anti-backflow disconnect. Solid built, very tough. Includes everything plus a button guard for the motos. LiquidAider adds only 8oz to your pack.

Steering wheel/roll cage mounts available. Works with any helmet and any hydration bladder. Can be adapted to a water tank with a simple quick-connect fitting (ask for one free). No two systems can ever cross talk and will not be affect sensitive electronics or scoring devices.

Get it online, or at a race including Baja 500, Daniel Velasquez right next to tech, where the motos buy their lights. But why wait?
Patented and patents pending.

Contact us at [email protected]. Check out @liquidaider and website LiquidAider.com. YouTube videos.
Thanks for reading. Dealer inquiries welcome.
Hello

Just ordered 2 sets to test on my class 10 buggy but i see the kit has only handlebars switch, do you have a switch for a steering wheel or something i can push while driving not riding a bike, noticed that until after ordering sorry.

My order number is: 1378

please let me know.

Regards
Eliseo E. Garcia