Push-button hydration system for all race classes (motos and vehicles)

Bubbastew

Reaction
I have this on my bike. Works awesome. Was racing norra this year and had my tube from my helmet and the valve that connects to the bladder get snagged in a tree on the last day and pulled off my helmet. It's out in Baja somewhere. Works great just need to replace the parts.

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Website
liquidaider.com
Ordered a set tonight. Looking forward to trying this out!
Thank you Ciscokid8 for your order! Here is a link showing how we've installed the nozzles inside Impact and Pyrotect helmets. Take one of the 90 degree nozzles and zip-tie it to the mic boom. The tube entry should be facing up at you during installation - I think you will see in the photos.
Impact and Pyrotect helmet nozzle installations
Our YouTube channel has videos that make installation really easy.
LiquidAider on YouTube

We usually ship within 24 hours, so your order will ship today. Please let me know if you need any further support! Matt@LiquidAider.com and phone number is on website.

Thank you again.
Matt Steele

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
I think I'm going to try this, I got super dehydrated, and fumbled around looking for my camel back tube way too many times last race

Bubbastew

Reaction
Thank you Ciscokid8 for your order! Here is a link showing how we've installed the nozzles inside Impact and Pyrotect helmets. Take one of the 90 degree nozzles and zip-tie it to the mic boom. The tube entry should be facing up at you during installation - I think you will see in the photos.
Impact and Pyrotect helmet nozzle installations
Our YouTube channel has videos that make installation really easy.
LiquidAider on YouTube

We usually ship within 24 hours, so your order will ship today. Please let me know if you need any further support! Matt@LiquidAider.com and phone number is on website.

Thank you again.
Matt Steele
Any chance you can hook me up with the replacement parts for my kit
Lost the hose and connector on the helmet side . Worked great till it went to live in Baja on the final stage of norra 1000
21NORRA1KDAY1-0604.JPG

TwistyItch

ADVERTISER
Reaction
Website
liquidaider.com
Any chance you can hook me up with the replacement parts for my kit
Lost the hose and connector on the helmet side . Worked great till it went to live in Baja on the final stage of norra 1000
View attachment 227216
Yes no problem. Email Matt@liquidaider.com and provide information that we can use to ID you and pull up the address. Or just send us the information please.