Quad stolen in Carlsbad

cleartoy

Reaction
My girlfriends 98 Yamaha Warrior was stolen out of the back of her U Haul trailer parked accross the street from her house some time last night (6-08-02) between 945pm, and 800AM today(06-09-02). The trailer was backed up to her familys van, to make it impossible to let the ramp down. It would have been neccesary for multiple individuals to pick up and lift the bike out of the trailer.

It is red and white in color, with a black seat. It had an AC alluminum 6 pack rack on the rear, as well as a flag with Coral Pink Sand Dunes imprinted on it. There was a grey FOX sticker on the nose of the front plastic. There was some battery acid corrosion on the frame, visible on the right hand side, just under the seat. The bike is in very good condition, stock tires and rims(although the rear tires have been flipped for extra track width), stock exhaust with the baffle removed. KN filter in stock air box.

The key was not with the bike. We imagine that someone will be contacting a lock smith, or Yamaha dealer tryinig to get a key made.

If you know anything, or see something significant, please contact me at cleartoy@nctimes.net, or call David at 760-726-8728. You can call my girlfriend also. Exies number is 760-434-4392, her parents number is 760-729-6328.

Thanks for taking the time.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by cleartoy on 06/09/02 11:28 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
The keys are simple to jump. I always removed those from my quads in order to put safety - kill switch on it. So probably out of luck on the lock smith unless the guys are retarded...but then again most of these people are. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

cleartoy

Reaction
Tried to post a pic of the bike, but it wouldnt let me. SO here is an attatchment.

Thanks.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

cleartoy

Reaction
2nd try for pic.

94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by klaus on 06/09/02 02:22 PM (server time).</FONT></P>