Quad Tracks in Vegas Area? or just Dirt Bikes??

Tripp

Reaction
Wanted to try getting out on a track so are there any suggestions for the Vegas area? Today i went out to Western Raceway in AZ because the website had info on Quads and requirements such as nerf bars and kill switches so of coarse when i get out there they say they don't allow quads because they don't get enough of them. I was beyond furious that they hadn't updated their website but whatever. It seems every track im researching only does dirt bikes. So any input would be helpful. Want to sign up for a WORCS Beginner race but i would like to practice as well.

Thanks!

Rslhc

Reaction
Canyon raceway in Phoenix allows quads. Don’t know about tracks in Vegas, but the times I’ve been to canyon, they have quads only practice sessions, as well as mixed sessions.

Tripp

Reaction
Right on thanks. Wouldn't mind getting down to Phoenix every once in a while. Just wish there was stuff closer. Going to give the mx track in mesquite a call and see what their policy is. I just can't understand why Western Raceway wouldn't have a day or two a month where they fit quads in. Talk about helping a dieing breed go out faster.

I'm new to the dirt bike/atv scene but i raced shifter karts in the past. There are a lot of different class karts that can't race at the same time so they would do 30 or 45 minute sessions. I mean you're paying for the day not the hour. Practice 30 minutes, come in pits, snack, tinker with kart etc for 30 minutes the go back out. Wouldnt matter how many karts it was. But whatever, guess its completely different. Business must be good to turn away money.

trentk

Reaction
make sure you verify its quad night at canyon, back when I was riding I believe they only allowed quads on Thursday nights. not on weekends.
no other phoenix area mx track allows quads during regular practice sessions unless its a special thing. All WORCS races have practice sessions the Friday of the event, thats your best bet.

AZ7000'

Reaction
Found this on Thumper Talk, I'm not judging but found it quite funny...

1558116255174.png

AZ7000'

Reaction
Again, not judging... Credit to thumper talk again

1558119425386.png