qualifying today

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
I heard Raptor has broken rear end 1 mile in. Will know for sure in a bit. Rumor is Biffle may have been driving.

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i can't belive casey is going backwards off the dyke jump geeesh i feel sorry for the brick wall on the other side :eek:

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
i can't belive casey is going backwards off the dyke jump geeesh i feel sorry for the brick wall on the other side :eek:
A brick wall on one side a chain link fence on other. Thread that needle off the jump.

D Bergstrom

Reaction
I heard Raptor has broken rear end 1 mile in. Will know for sure in a bit. Rumor is Biffle may have been driving.
????? Is class 8000 qualifying also? I thought it was only classes 1100 , 1400, and 1500?

Doug

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
????? Is class 8000 qualifying also? I thought it was only classes 1100 , 1400, and 1500?

Doug
You are right so maybe it was not a qualifying thing. Just a media thing with the Raptor.

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
Heard pat dean overheated first lap. unknown about lap times yet.

Desert Son

Reaction
You do know that the race is Sat. today is only qualifying. Whats this "first lap" all about?

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
Whelchel looked to be the fastest especially through the short course. Other notables were Hovey , Pistola, and Dempsey.

The Raptor thru a driveline on a exhibition lap.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Whelchel looked to be the fastest especially through the short course. Other notables were Hovey , Pistola, and Dempsey.

The Raptor thru a driveline on a exhibition lap.
i dont believe you!!!.... we must have pictures for proof!!! haha