• Forum membership has its advantages....

Quarantined // Update Gamer tags

bajafox

Accepted
What's everyone playing while they stay home?

I just started playing CoD: Warzone, it's fun if you don't take it to serious.

Add your gamer tags if you play online:

Playstation: bajafox
Xbox Live: bajafox

michael_loomis

I have it queued up. I scoffed hard at the idea of mobile phone gaming becoming more popular than consoles and PC’s... but man... CoD on my phone is hard to beat. Lol

I just bought The Division 2... gonna give that a whirl if it ever loads. I’ll let you know when War whatever loads. Haha

I still need to purchase Xbox Live. Any advice?

LoomisMotors I think Is my gamer tag there.

bajafox

Accepted
I'm down to play tonite or over this weekend if you want. I did like the mobile version but quit after I started playing with better players lol

There should be a deal on the Xbox Facebook website for Xbox Live Ultimate, last time it was like $2 for 3 months, I'd check that out. I'm playing it on my gamer laptop, I'll have to give you my Activision ID if you want to team up on Warzone. Hopefully the kid can take a nap long enough for me to play some lol

michael_loomis

I'm down to play tonite or over this weekend if you want. I did like the mobile version but quit after I started playing with better players lol

There should be a deal on the Xbox Facebook website for Xbox Live Ultimate, last time it was like $2 for 3 months, I'd check that out. I'm playing it on my gamer laptop, I'll have to give you my Activision ID if you want to team up on Warzone. Hopefully the kid can take a nap long enough for me to play some lol
I’m in Cali.. consoleless... lol, until Tuesday

Xbox Game Pass is worth it right now. 100 games a month ready to download. $1 for the first month, $15 for the next month. Forza Horizon 4 which is worth the pass alone. DIRT 4, DIRT Rally 2.0, a bunch of indie games too.

michael_loomis

Xbox Game Pass is worth it right now. 100 games a month ready to download. $1 for the first month, $15 for the next month. Forza Horizon 4 which is worth the pass alone. DIRT 4, DIRT Rally 2.0, a bunch of indie games too.
Already own FH4. And have the other 2 on PS4. Hmm

bajafox

Accepted
So Nintendo Switches are apparently sold out everywhere. Since I'm basically limited to playing on my phone between changing diapers, naps and feedings I finally pulled out my Swtich this weekend to play on that.

Class10DAN

ive been grinding pretty hard on DiRT 4 and DiRT Rally 2.0 which are both amzing games and have their pros and cons. but if you have XBOX ill add you fellas, but the main games i play are

Forza Horizon 4
Battlefield 1
Battlefield V
Rainbow Six siege (full of salty 5 y/o though)
Ace Combat 7
DiRT 4
DiRT Rally 2.0
NBA 2K20 (just got)

But yea add me on xbox, im down to have a game sesh with anyone so yea

XBOX: Asteroidwharf4

Last edited: