Quarter Scale

AZmiik

Does anyone here do 1/4 scale. I am looking into building a buggy to play with different designs. I thought 1/4 would be the way to go for its ease of scaling down fullsize plans and hey i have a weed eater motor just sitting in my garage.

Mike

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
At the local track/shop I go to they have 1/4 scales for sale and I would not be able to walk out of there under $2000! THe motor is probably the chepeast thing on there. The radio gear alone is gonna run around $500+ after the nice servos are bought! If I had the money I would buy one...they are sweet. A while back they raced them at the california speed way and Earnhardt Jr came into the hobby shop and was giving some pointers. He was saying they are so close to real life...gotta have proper air pressure, tires have to be warmed up etc...

Kris
"Buy American before it's too late..."

AZmiik

I was looking a some web sites and they were talking 1200 for a kit. I am really just thinking about building something to play with suspension setups and such but hey I might give it the ol haul ass in the wall crash test.

Mike