Queen of the Assassins needs prayer and support

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Booger....AKA Ginger is not doing well right now....Pab has been at the Vet with her all day and they just transferred her to a critical care hospital for animals....

Right now no one is sure what is wrong but she is in a lot of pain....They are doing lots of test....

Boogie is like a daughter to Pab and Heidi and any support that you can give the Steele's at this time would really mean a lot.....

Even if we like beating on each other on the web or in the dezert I know we are all familia and I'm grateful for all of you and your support....

Thank you.

Attachments

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Booger....AKA Ginger is not doing well right now....Pab has been at the Vet with her all day and they just transferred her to a critical care hospital for animals....

Right now no one is sure what is wrong but she is in a lot of pain....They are doing lots of test....

Boogie is like a daughter to Pab and Heidi and any support that you can give the Steele's at this time would really mean a lot.....

Even if we like beating on each other on the web or in the dezert I know we are all familia and I'm grateful for all of you and your support....

Thank you.
I really hate reading this!! I have 3 dogs at home and they are like children to me since we don't have any. I lost one while I was at Battle at Primm last year and it was really tough. I hope they find out what is wrong with her. I'll be thinking about them. :(:(:(

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
It is almost harder seeing a dog sick sometimes because he/she can't communicate what is wrong. Bummer. I hope she feels better:(

xjchaser

Reaction
Cam and Heidi you have my sympathy having a sick and hurting pet is just as bad as your child not feeling well. You and Booger are in our prayers.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Sorry to hear guys. Get well Booger!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
all of my thoughts and support goes out to the steele family... they have been so gracious to us as a community, please be sure to let us know if they need anything .... thanks nimrod for the info...

adam

onebuilder

Reaction
I am so sorry to here this. Hopefully the vet can help Booger.

Our dogs are really "mans best friend"!

I just lost my best friend unexcepectedly yesterday.

fusionoffroad

Reaction
cam and heidi . hope all turns for the best just saw cameron and and booger last week and she seamed fine hate to here the news .

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
I just came back from a followup visit at the vets with my Buddy.Best wishes Pab and Heidi.I hope your best friend turns out ok.

OffroadExit

Pistol Pete's Personal Pot Stirrer
Reaction
wow..that dog is a huge part of the Steele family. Booger will pull through!

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
Booger will get better and i think the vet will take care of Booger!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
My thoughts are with them hoping a special part of their family gets well!

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Booger is not a pet, but part of the whole DA family. Ginger considers herself the center of attention where ever she goes.

We are all hoping for Gingers recovery. She is special in so many ways.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Get well soon Ginger... you're all in my thoughts and prayers....xo

ultrablew

Reaction
I wish Booger and the family all the best....

JD Durfey

Reaction
Get well soon Booger!!

I lost a dog in January, so I know how hard it is when your dog is sick and suffering. Hang in there Pab and Heidi.

fordnut

Reaction
I have never met her, but I hope she gets better soon!

lkrfn007

Reaction
Hey Cameron,
we have not met but we race in the BITD series in class 1...#1515. I am a huge animal lover, have two french bulldogs and one was very sick, did not know if she was having spinal issues or brain problems or what was going on. My point is we had no where to turn after several vet visits and finally were recommended A.C.C. It is animal critical care, in tustin california. It is a little ways from can clemente but just up the 5 fwy about 20min and exit jamboree.....the phone number is (949) 654-8950 They have some of the best vets money can buy....believe me, I know. The fixed my female.....At least call them and explain the symptoms and they may give you some direction. I have the vets name at my office...I will post her name tomorrow......hope this might help....get well ginger.....