questions on search light gp

turbo

Reaction
how long is each race.
4-Stroke 450cc
big bike team race

and can i solo the team race or does each person have to do so much.

turbo

Reaction
I have been on there and i could not find how long each race is.

Astrnaughtwanabe

Reaction
I think he might be asking how long a loop is, which i am also curious of. is it like 10 short mile loops or is it 2 big loops? Also I couldnt find on that site if you can ironman the team race.

RacerX1

Reaction
Ok guys - I guess you've never done a GP. A GP course is normally 5 to 10+ miles long with varying terrain. A GP finish means you will get the checkered flag once the overall leader finishes. The loop last year was approx 7 to 8 miles long, if I'm remembering correctly. So we did 4 laps, I believe. (sorry, that was many races ago)

For the team races: 1 to 3 riders per team and 1 to 3 bikes/quads per team.

Next? :)

RacerX1

Reaction
^^^Hey, it was nice meeting you guys on the start line! So what did you think? Here's my little story...

This is regarding my hubby's UTV race:

Well, all I know is I could hear the announcer (George) screaming out BLAIS BLAIS during the first lap of the UTV race. You see, I get so friggin nervous when Chris has to jump that Razr thingy in the moto-x, so I stayed over on the other side of the course where our pit was. Everyone came running over to tell me what took place. Something about 1 guy blew a tight turn in the EX section (into a mud hole), then another guy plowed into that first guy, then Chris and co-driver Jake took the alternate line which was to jump up over a row of tires and so by doing this, he passes the two tangled guys and takes the lead and lead the whole race and won by over 5 minutes! Chris and the Pilot both had a great start. The BITD team that my hubby beat came over to congratulate Chris/Jake. I wonder what they thought when they saw my hubby sitting in his wheelchair. They were impressed, not having any idea who he is ~ a very experienced desert racer! :)

My race was fun, lots of whoops! The course was 10 miles long. I almost got landed on in the moto-x... I hate that! Guy decides to go 3 wide on me and another guy off a small jump - I'm in the middle - and so he lands on my back left tire and almost my shoulder. SCARY!!! The race was a blast and went by too fast.

ikikazz73

Reaction
Does anyone have an update on the kid that crashed hard in the open quad race? his nimber was Q5 i believe.

winwood21

Reaction
umm i think you might be talking about me. i was #5 and crashed hard, but im doing fine now. they decided to airvac me to vegas because i was knocked out for about15 minutes and i was cunvolsing and throwing up ever were. once there i got a cat scan and they saw that i was fine and that i only had a cuncussion. but im i doing better now im just sore and my head still hurts.

Smity

Reaction
Hey, I knew I saw a couple people with helmet camera's on during the weekend. If anyone would be willing to share that, I would like to show family and friends what it was like. But if anyone has some I would be willing to pay for a copy of the race.

Thanks in advance, Neal Smith
Quad team race #26