QUIZ

klaus

Administrator
Ok, Offroad Quiz question...
Answer the question and I'll post a couple more pictures of the same vehicle.

Who's offroad vehicle is this and where was it driven last ?

kinda reminds me of the lowrider MacCachren trophy truck, but not sure about all the red stuff.

victor fabian
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.stuck-throttle.com>www.stuck-throttle.com</A>
CARCO RACING 5-1600

Tony_Barraza

Klaus-

I going with Ivan Stewart/PPI MTEG Grand National Sport Truck, and L. A. Colliseum.

Final Answer!

"Get Creative!"

Tony B.

Jerry Zaiden

Tony,

Look at the time we posted you beat me by a few sconds ...Dhoooooo. :)

klaus

Administrator
and the winner is....Tony.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111" width="100%" id="AutoNumber1"> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"> </td> <td width="33%" align="center"> <p align="left"><font face="Arial" size="4">Ivan Stewart, Stadium Truck. now in the Toyota Car Museum in Torrance, CA</font></td> <td width="34%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"> </td> <td width="33%" align="center"> </td> <td width="34%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"> </td> <td width="33%" align="center"> </td> <td width="34%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"> </td> <td width="33%" align="center"> </td> <td width="34%"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"></td> <td width="33%" align="center"></td> <td width="34%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"></td> <td width="33%" align="center"></td> <td width="34%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"></td> <td width="33%" align="center"></td> <td width="34%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"></td> <td width="33%" align="center"></td> <td width="34%"></td> </tr> <tr> <td width="33%" align="right"></td> <td width="33%" align="center"></td> <td width="34%"></td> </tr></table></body></html>

Curtis Guise

Administrator
That's cool, it looks like they left everything in it. I went to the San Jose International car show a few years ago and they had an Ivan Toyota in there but it didn't have any shocks or motor and some other stuff. It kind of looked like it was built just for shows like that. Kind of lame if you ask me.

Waldo

Safehouse
What's up with the pink steering wheel???

I'm just jealous.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

klaus

Administrator
I don't think its pink... more like red, worn out leather... maybe slightly overexposed picture... who knows ?

But then again think 80's...and people where experimenting with pink, attention-orange and lime green colors...

Waldo

Safehouse
Parybarge...I still have some old AXO flourescent orange riding pants...and a jersey to match. Remember the old "Dogger" pants from JT with the dalmation print?

BRAAAAAAAAP!

DougM

I wonder if thats the same one that was hanging up in the now DEFUNCT "Race Rock " in Vegas?

I wonder if that will still fire up and run?

dm

mustafa

Do you remember when the fad was all white riding gear A LA Johnny O' mara? Did anyone here ever wear boot gators? I would see people riding with gators on in the
middle of the summer.

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
I second that!

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

Waldo

Safehouse
Along those same lines, I remember attending the USGP in Carlsbad sometine in the 80's. Scott "The Burner" Burnsworth rode in all BLACK riding gear, including his helmet. This was in the summertime as well.

How about the old Hi Point boots with the steel plate on the front. I think Garne still makes one like that.

BRAAAAAAAAP!