R.Acer, it's just getting weird now

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Considering my comments were made a full day before a front page feature on RDC, and like 5 days after RG actually visited Baja, I was right at the time and am wrong now. I stand corrected.
I wasn't trying to direct my comment at you, or RG, or anyone. There is nothing wrong with wanting recognition for doing charity. Or not.

In fact when a guy like RG does something like he just did, it helps people and hopefully inspires others to do the same. If nobody heard about it then then it might not inspire others to do the same.

Acer just takes a different route. We don't need to build boobytraps for him.

Being involved in a charity is pretty rewarding. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Newhan

Reaction
I wasn't trying to direct my comment at you, or RG, or anyone. There is nothing wrong with wanting recognition for doing charity. Or not.

In fact when a guy like RG does something like he just did, it helps people and hopefully inspires others to do the same. If nobody heard about it then then it might not inspire others to do the same.

Acer just takes a different route. We don't need to build boobytraps for him.

Being involved in a charity is pretty rewarding. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look what the Internet has done to people that do charity events. It's sad really. If a person like Robby or Acer do an event their motives get questioned and then the personal attacks start. People tend to think they know what is in the hearts of other people. They are convinced that their thought patterns are correct and put themselves out there, mostly in a jealous nature.

Perhaps the only reason they put it on social media is to inspire other to not be so selfish..... But perhaps not.

AZ7000'

Reaction
Look what the Internet has done to people that do charity events. It's sad really.

Don't blame the internet, the internet itself is pretty sweet. It's the jack holes who are on the internet who have minimal to no chance of ever seeing the people they rip in person...;)

Wendell #527

Reaction
People can spin it however they want and RG doesn't give a ratzazz about whether people on here approve or not. He is going to keep doing what he always has and that's the end of it. People can be jealous and bash him all they want. RG is not affected by internet bashing. He has helped this sport more than anybody. Go Robby!