R.Acer, it's just getting weird now

5280Ranger

Reaction
Easy Val. I've heard about the adultery but you brought it up in this post. Nobody ever said he didn't pony up some money and do good (and maybe fight evil?) He made a big splash in the off road world then took his helmet and went home?

pdailey

Racer
Reaction

ValerieD

Reaction
I followed him on fb cause I thought the whole charity thing in baja was cool. the only things I see him posting about now are racing Ferraris and sponsoring struggling models in Italy. What gives? And still doing it in full superhero racer costume? Will he ever reveal his deeply guarded plan to save the universe or did I miss it while I was busy adulting? Will the trophy truck ever return?
I brought it up? No. You did. If not then I strongly suggest you explain your "busy adulting" reference as that is what I'm targeting.

Me be easy..??? Sometimes you forget Rule #6 Don'the be a dick.

Let's just follow Rule #3 - Always be respectful.

5280Ranger

Reaction
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. I was referring to myself being busy as an adult. You know, work, family, bills ADULT $H*T. JAJAJAJAJAJA. Thanks for the laugh Val.

5280Ranger

Reaction
Will he ever reveal his deeply guarded plan to save the universe or did I miss it while I was busy adulting? Will the trophy truck ever return?[/QUOTE]

I never said "he" was. That's rich!

Reaction
What the f**k are you a$$ clowns talking about other than stuff you've made up and want other to believe. Bunch of a$$ clown pervs.
If you actually paid attention you would know Acer has adopted multiple schools over the last few months not just in Mexico but around the world, he was in San Quintin multiple times during the riots to not only help the schools and kids to minimize the effects on the children of what was going on between farm owners and workers - which none else in the race community even touched on, started multiple programs in Italy which was where the Acer program originated, started the modeling agency in Italy that is integrated in with the University system, was awarded the Golden Lapel award for his humanitarian efforts in Lecce, Italy, sponsored the Masquerade at Comic-Con San Diego to promote creative design outside of Hollywood glitz and glamor, has adopted schools in Shanghi, and has done multiple trips in conjunction with Unicef this year to third world countries. Oh, and he just won Ferrari GT3 series. WTF have you boys done this year that even comes close?

Wow. great.

I looked some of this stuff up and couldn't find anything. If he was so great at being so great, why isn't it common knowledge that he's the Dali Lama/batman/Zoolander? And why can't any of the info you state be proven?

I"m not saying it's not true, but people who tell the truth don't tell it that way.

And what are we supposed to pay attention to? His awesome hashtags? too bad there's no snopes for hashtags.

I think if this guy was so great a thread about his weirdness wouldn't exist.

Ilovebaja

Reaction
It's about scholarships/education. I think GSM was a group and it disintegrated and he wants to keep going and needs to fine the $$$ but regardless his private life is his personal business those who are critical of it have more to hide. We don't know what happened so lets not be to harsh on R.ACER maybe he needs to re-group. Hell ifnI had hos money I would also be hiding behind the mask. Being sequestered is not fun.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I think if this guy was so great a thread about his weirdness wouldn't exist.[/QUOTE]

Ok... This is where you went wrong....
This drama filled forum can always find something or someone to argue about just for the sake arguing ..

Saying this guy is weird??

A lot of people would think that going out in the middle of no where to sit in the dirt all day and night to watch a bunch of wanna be Heros drive down a dirt road would be weird too.

And to quote the great Ramsey..
" racing is stupid ... We are all stupid"

Now back to whatever you guys want to bitch and moan about ..

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Mike321

Reaction
Why does this guy always release little bits of information followed by "stay tuned", but never deliver on what the results were? What happened to the hovercraft?

There's no continuity in the dude's hash tags.

We got the point you have your own personal jet, awesome. What was the outcome of your land-use meeting in DC? What happened to #73?

green787

Reaction
Why does this guy always release little bits of information followed by "stay tuned", but never deliver on what the results were? What happened to the hovercraft?

There's no continuity in the dude's hash tags.

We got the point you have your own personal jet, awesome. What was the outcome of your land-use meeting in DC? What happened to #73?

Yep, too much "mystery" to suit me.....