R.Acer, it's just getting weird now

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
What happened at the Mint?
in a nutshell, at the unlimited vehicle qualifying meeting for the Mint, he (acer) was standing in the back and as Casey started to talk he looked back and saw Acer - He made the comment that was he sure he could hear what Casey had to say with the helmet on? then Casey proceeded to say that he must be one ugly son of a bitch to have to keep his helmet on all the time.

Casey doesnt sugar coat anything - What you see is what you get from that man...I had to walk away at that point...

Ilovebaja

Reaction
I am sure he will see this post and maybe just maye he will give us a few answers, especially with all this damn hash tagging,

Yumaoffroad

Reaction

Jacob Daniels

Reaction
ooooh, so he's famous!

Well, in that case, he can continue to be a total weirdo like all the rest of them and nobody should criticize.

After all, he's FAMOUS and therefore doesn't have to folllow any of the same rules we regular folk do.

#BruceJennerThing

#Charitynobodycanprove

green787

Reaction
He was larger than life...... for a while.... He should have made a big deal about REMOVING the helmet.... I don't watch "Lost".....
R.acer.jpg

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
Only on RD.. Would have a bunch of people bitching about a guy not giving enough .. Get a life losers

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

BajaFand

Reaction
In past instances he has proven to be a good sport about the humor surrounding him. I'm sure what Casey said didn't get to him too much. He was allegedly having meeting in DC about land use issues but what ever happened with that???

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today