R.I.P. Ron Bechard

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
What a great offroad family.Holli sorry for your loss but look forward to seeing you and your family back out in the desert. R.I.P. Ron Bechard

bonehead1

Reaction
My heart goes out to the family over the loss of an offroad brother, vaya con dios Ron

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
My thoughts and prayers go out to the friends and family of Mr. Bechard.

Lets please not forget about the first responders or friends/family that found Ron as they will forever have to live with that memory. The off road community is very tight and that could be any of us at anytime, please do not be afraid to reach out for help. The famila is an amazing group of people...

gotteracing

Reaction
wow, i still cant believe what i am reading. i met ron 20 years ago, he sponsored me at pegasus when i started gotte racing rc team. we always pitted at the tables with ron and family. ron was always the first guy to order 2 pizzas and share with the whole row of racers. any time i walked in pegasus rons eyes would light up and he would gather customers to tell them the story when i lost my rc helipopter over the freeway and never found. ron always brought laughs and smiles. R.I.P. Ron.

Fourstroker

Reaction
wow, i still cant believe what i am reading. i met ron 20 years ago, he sponsored me at pegasus when i started gotte racing rc team. we always pitted at the tables with ron and family. ron was always the first guy to order 2 pizzas and share with the whole row of racers. any time i walked in pegasus rons eyes would light up and he would gather customers to tell them the story when i lost my rc helipopter over the freeway and never found. ron always brought laughs and smiles. R.I.P. Ron.

Sounds like my kind of guy. Raced against him and his family several times but never met him......wish now that I had. RIP Ron

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Website
www.c1lite.com
At a loss for words this morning. Rons wife and sun just were at my shop last week as I gave them some ecotec parts for there car. I had the privlege to work with Ron at Suspensions Unlimited and dont really know how to act right now I guess I am still in shock. Ron was a pretty young guy and always happy. His family was always number 1 and my condolences to Holli and the kids. Also Grant and the guys at Funco sorry for the huge loss. Let us know if we can help in any way. sad day . RIP Ron you will be missed.

bajabird

Reaction
Website
www.mybaja1000.com
Getting the call at 2:30am Sunday morning from friend/racer crying as he told me says it all.

My buddy also 51yo reminded me of my age of 51. He told me Ron was only 51. So very sad.

Prayers continued..... Deepest condolences to the family and all involved.

kmsponseller

Reaction
I tried setting up a memorial fund site for Ron Bechard but it is all messed up so - To make a donation please contact Kim Gregory 909-720-3754 or kcgregory2003@yahoo.com.

I pray for you and your family Holli - I know its not easy losing your husband and best friend.

May GOD Bless you with his love and comfort.