R.I.P. Tony Sorenson

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Condolences to the whole family and Godspeed Tony...

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
RIP and Prayers to the family and friends

wishrcr

Reaction
I became introduced to Tony last year when the Riot Racing team was being formed and the Geiser's referred him to us for safety gear. He was very excited about this opportunity to rejoin the off road racing community he had been away from for many years. He was proud of the fact that Marc Ewing entrusted
him with forming the team as Marc had never raced in the desert before and knew if anyone could get the job done it was Tony. We at UPR are proud to say Tony became more than a customer to us he was also a friend. He had hoped his time would come to race the truck and at V2R Marc made it a reality for him.

Godspeed Tony

deano

McDeano
Reaction
the entire DA familia sends their condolences to the Sorenson and Riot Racing families -- GOD SPEED TONY :(

Fourstroker

Reaction
RIP Tony. Prayers to the famliy and friends

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
This is very sad news. I ran into someone from Riot Racing at the Grand Waliea in Maui last month. I dont remember his name, but he looked like Tony. Damn

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Godspeed Tony. Condolences to tony's family and riot racing

kim

Rescue 3
Reaction
My heart is heavy with the news of Tony's passing. To his son, family and friends I pray you find peace in time. Rejoyce in knowing Tony went while doing what he loved.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
I am so very very sorry! I will be praying for the peace and comfort of the Living God to embrace Tony's family and team.

PS. I had my first heart attack at age 37......second one at age 42........Someone dies of heart disease in the USA every 37 seconds 24/7...........1 in three heart attack victims do not survive......I'm on borrowed time.......We all are we just don't know it.

GO GET A PHYSICAL.........ASK YOUR DOCTOR TO DO A TREADMILL STRESS TEST if you have any HINT of high blood pressure OR high cholesterol OR a family history of heart disease you should be bugging your doc every year!!!!

A treadmill stress test can reveal a lot and they are quick and easy.

It's your life and tragedy hits us all........YOU are not immune.....

I love my dezert familia and losing people really hurts.