R1 Powered Rhino Sheet metal...

ZTFab

This is Mike Valentine's R1 powered Rhino. He brought it to me for an engine cover, dash, wing w/ LED lights, and a small storage box.

He has a current dash but decided to have me change some things on it. Here is what the car currently looks like.

Got it all torn down and started on the engine cover...

Fourstroker

Looking good so far Paul.....except for that much motor in a Rhino

07FJRog

lookin good :)

joey's in person is awesome, great fab work for sure.

Rog

Dezertpilot

You are QUICK!!! Looks great I bet she FLYS!:eek:

jo maoma

Heisenberg
truly awesome work....

07FJRog

great progress

Rog

Tony_Barraza

Paul -

You're a sick, sick man! LOL!

AWESOME work as always! Keep us posted on the progress.

BTW - For ANYONE interested in having any type of fabrication/tin work done on ANY project, I can tell you from experience, Paul @ ZT Fab absolutely has the personality to match his talent!!! When choosing the "right man for the right job" we always look for how capable a person is at their respective craft, as well as the quality of their character. It's obvious to me that Paul excels at both.

Keep up the great work buddy! Looking forward to seeing more!

fordnut

I was gonna say nice work, but this is beyond that. Nice art!

ZTFab

Paul -

You're a sick, sick man! LOL!

AWESOME work as always! Keep us posted on the progress.

BTW - For ANYONE interested in having any type of fabrication/tin work done on ANY project, I can tell you from experience, Paul @ ZT Fab absolutely has the personality to match his talent!!! When choosing the "right man for the right job" we always look for how capable a person is at their respective craft, as well as the quality of their character. It's obvious to me that Paul excels at both.

Keep up the great work buddy! Looking forward to seeing more!
Wow, thanks Tony!

ZTFab

Thanks for the compliments guys!

Got a little more done today. Added the DZUS fasteners to the air cleaner cover, fit the center dash piece, fabricated the right side panel for it, welded and blended it in.

ZTFab

Almost done with the dash. Just need to add the DZUS fasteners to the rest of it, final fit some of the panels, and add the accessories.