Race at san felipe

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Looks like a one time deal. Cant wait to see the entry list.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
There's a website on the bottom. Perhaps that will clue you into more info and details.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Josh 8

Reaction
I am signed up! I am going down early. Renting a house. Doing some shock tuning. Margaritas, tacos you guys know the drill.

I hope I have a running truck by Saturday...

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
I am signed up! I am going down early. Renting a house. Doing some shock tuning. Margaritas, tacos you guys know the drill.

I hope I have a running truck by Saturday...
Race or no race that just sounds like a damn good time

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
I really hope my friend signs up for this race after Rage.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

rkracing

Reaction
I'm signed up looks like a fun course and start finish at the malecon sounds sweet. Plus $300 entry fee isn't too bad. looking forward to it.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

El Mamito USMC

Reaction
bump for a nice,fun race

Racing Ron

Reaction
Desert Race School is in! The kids will be taking the school Che-Ro-Kee out for fun. Parents will be chasing, all will be relaxing before KOH and Parker.

Chas Moore

Reaction
Who is the promoter on this one?
"The San Felipe Desert Mayhem 150 Off Road Race was an idea that was born after noticing a huge declain in tourism in the month of January the egerness to help local charities and our love for off road racing . When we shared the idea, more people came along and offered to help. The main goal for this inaugural race is tp promote tourism, help out local charities, and for all of us to be able to share our love for off-road racing. Our current organizing commitee consists of Ledgar Osuna , Martin Rangel , Juan Gallo and myself Cesar Quirarte. We plan on donating a percentage of the profits to the local charities listed below."