Race Car Appraisal?

Demp

#mikesson
Everyone,

I need to get my race car appraised so I can turn it into State Farm to have the car insured so I can prep the it at my house instead of the shop. The insurance is to protect the car against, lets say: My garage gets broken in to, fire damage, flood blah blah.

Anybody have a contact?
Thanks!! :D

Fourstroker

Everyone,

I need to get my race car appraised so I can turn it into State Farm to have the car insured so I can prep the it at my house instead of the shop. The insurance is to protect the car against, lets say: My garage gets broken in to, fire damage, flood blah blah.

Anybody have a contact?

Can't you just do stated value Nick? I know that's how most property insurance policies work. Same thing for the guys that insure their sandrails. They just tell the insurance co how much they want to pay insurance on.

Demp

#mikesson
Can't you just do stated value Nick? I know that's how most property insurance policies work. Same thing for the guys that insure their sandrails. They just tell the insurance co how much they want to pay insurance on.
They need a quote on paper. I tried explaning the current value, and they shut me down.

Tipracer

sound like you need to get quotes on ALL the parts you bolted on and then take the car to a few different fab shops and see if they will write up an estimate to build you a sister car, explain to them what you are doing and you should be covered. Nice to see somebody being proactive.

Demp

#mikesson
sound like you need to get quotes on ALL the parts you bolted on and then take the car to a few different fab shops and see if they will write up an estimate to build you a sister car, explain to them what you are doing and you should be covered. Nice to see somebody being proactive.
That's a good Idea....

OOOO Mr. Kevin Martin, Want to give me a quote for a sister car :eek:;)

JRod

fast-aid.org
1,000,000 dollars....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw"]YouTube - 1 million dollars[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hmz6DVpz0s&feature=related"]YouTube - Bush does Dr. Evil[/ame]

Spiff

I have done this a few times for my customers.
The insurance company wants serial numbers, body design, colors, description of some the more expensive components (gps-radio), basic chassis design, material used, and description of use. They also wanted year built, motor and transmission description and value. All of this needed to be on company letter head with an over-all value at the end and signed.

Hope this helps. A few of the larger reputable shops should be able to do this.

If you need anymore help, please call me.
Ronnie
951-479-5595

nimrod

KOOK!
I don't think it's worth very much at all. I tell you what, I'll give you 10 grand for it and you can forget all about these headaches AND you'll get your wife's parking space back in the garage.

Just trying to help a brutha out!

Ain't I great?

Demp

#mikesson
I don't think it's worth very much at all. I tell you what, I'll give you 10 grand for it and you can forget all about these headaches AND you'll get your wife's parking space back in the garage.

Just trying to help a brutha out!

Ain't I great?
Im not married :eek:

And to everyone else, Free rides for all, expect Nimmy:cool:

Demp

#mikesson

charlie_brown

i have a number for a guy that does this. he has doen them for several high end off road cars and prerunners. i will have to look for it.

nimrod

KOOK!
If you can find my shocks, motor, and trans.... :D
OH MAN WHAT HAVE I DONE? No shocks! No trans! No Motor!!!

Okay I'm gonna have to retract my former offer.....

5K if you find all the parts and deliver them with your car.......PLUS you can ride it when I get it all back together.....

AND now since you sold your car you might even find a wife!!!

:eek: :eek: :p :D

Fourstroker

That's a good Idea....

OOOO Mr. Kevin Martin, Want to give me a quote for a sister car :eek:;)
Let me know what you want it to say. You have the basics. Should I start bending tubes as well? #2 is going on the jig soon. Real easy to build 2 at a time!

_deleted_

doesnt not
Everyone,

Anybody have a contact?

its only worth as many races its finished x12,000$$$