Race Day Baja 500 Video with good in-car.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
[video=youtube;LTMRnujkyWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTMRnujkyWE&feature=related[/video]

Sorry fellow buggy dorks but most of the in-car is of the #16 TT chasing down 1 cars after we had some issues that set us back in the field a ways..........

If I win the lottery tonight I'm buying a 1 car tomorrow but man oh man you can't argue with how fast those TT's go!

See all you suckas at PRIMM!

deano

McDeano
Reaction
mike-rod, i believe this is a "RE-TREAD" thread ..... of a couple of weeks ago ?? :cool:

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Awe I'm so behind the times...........Dang!

A day late and a dollar short is my life mission statement..........

Stimpy

Reaction
Hey Mikey,....I don't care if it was a re-post. Still a fun video.

P.A.B. is Effin fearless is the dust!

Reaction
Mike this is cool video, even if you are a day late and a dollar short all of the time.

When I first saw this video last week it was in the time frame of the debate about "just stay on the course" and watching it confirmed for me, how that simple minded approach just could not work.

Cameron is doing a great job driving, and I would never consider anything in that video “Short Coursing” but obviously he or some of the other racers are more than 50 ft off the center of the course or not on it at all. There is no other way it can be done and this is good proof of that. Where there are multiple lines all over the place, prerunning pays off and you have to be able to take different lines.

The video show the driver’s view point and the only way it can be raced!

randy s

Reaction
i agree...especially in the wash sections.

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Mike this is cool video, even if you are a day late and a dollar short all of the time.

When I first saw this video last week it was in the time frame of the debate about "just stay on the course" and watching it confirmed for me, how that simple minded approach just could not work.

Cameron is doing a great job driving, and I would never consider anything in that video “Short Coursing” but obviously he or some of the other racers are more than 50 ft off the center of the course or not on it at all. There is no other way it can be done and this is good proof of that. Where there are multiple lines all over the place, prerunning pays off and you have to be able to take different lines.

The video show the driver’s view point and the only way it can be raced!

Exactly. There is no way Cameron could of done it any better! Impossible to stay on course in those circumstances!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
I never saw this before but thanks to the Race Day boys for exposing me once again as a cheater! Lol

Until you live it and try to pass unlimited cras it's hard to explain what is going on but I guess the on board tells the story some.

I don't plan on changing the way I drive, pass or pre run. I will however no not be using any lines that we have developed and now it can make my life much easier. I just pre run for "on coarse" data and know where I can't risk a pass but I can do this in one or two times around, no need for 8-10 times around.

At the 500 we had a flex plate issue and we sucked so there is no points racing for us, gonna show up pissed off and ready to battle at Primm and the 1000.

Hopefully we can do some cheater cam footage at these races as well