Race Dezert App?

spalind

Reaction
Is the RD app toast? Just upgraded my phone and it no longer is available? Is it gone?

AZ7000'

Reaction
Hasn't failed me on any of the apple beta releases, always keeps up. Android or apple?

spalind

Reaction
Apple, running whatever is the newest...won’t find it at all in the App Store either...

spalind

Reaction
ahhh!!! Thanks!! will just go direct to the site now...I did like having the app right on the "desktop" though...extra step to open google, search, go to link, etc.

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
The app is now unsupported and no longer available for download. If it works on the latest apple shiny then great... but we don't support and upgrade it anymore. Maybe down the road it comes back. Ideally it would be a full on custom coded app and not a rebranding of tapatalk. Something that adds true value towards the user experience not otherwise archived.

Tapatalk we support but we are no longer fans of what direction the tapatalk team is taking. Its a middleman towards RDC that collects content and personal data. Instead we put more effort into making the site work natively on your web browser on as many mobile platforms as possible.

Personally I think "apps" are overrated and often the plain website gets the job done as good or better.