race-deZert.com's most wanted !

Klaus

Administrator
Reaction
race-deZert.com\'s most wanted !

Looking at the traffic logs day after day it keeps amazing me what the top downloads are.

Number one with well over 30 downloads average daily (every single day since we put it up back then...):

Number two:

Number three:

Did you know that you can watch it at home without downloading ?
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dezertpeople.com>deZertpeople - the movie</A> a 45 minutes vhs includes the two top laughlin jumps plus a lot more.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Re: race-deZert.com\'s most wanted !

Yea Klaus, you should be ashamed of yourself! Racers Only, who does custom artwork for racers, would never resort to that kind of behavior! (Just kidding) See you at Laughlin.

Racers Only

Junior

Reaction

My personal copy of the movie has resulted in half a dozen new hardcore desert racing fans, so far. Everytime I see these guys I hear "When is that next race again? WE ARE THERE!"

I really like that one part............

Junior
EJR Racing #244

poolman

Reaction

My kids favorite bed time story is watching the videos!What dreams are made of!

poolman

heavy8

Reaction

If there is anyone that has the know how, make these top downloded videos into screen saver's. Im sure a lot of us could use a cool screen saver at work..

jeff

Reaction

try this... it's just an example but it gives you the basic idea... This took me all of 30 seconds to create... with 10 minutes worth of work it'd look much better. Any interest?

http://128.241.193.113/rdc-saver/setup.exe

This file is about 5 megs in size...

Aloha

Jimmy8

Reaction

I cant get it to work.

"We've done so much with so little for so long, we can do anything with nothing!"

jeff

Reaction

Did it install correctly? Let me know - I'll fix it if it's broke

Aloha

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction

It worked fine for me! Pretty cool.

Go Big Or Go Home

desertratt

Reaction

it worked for me as well. took a while to down load but what do i expect with a dial up. you should make some more!

drive fast and take chances!!

jeff

Reaction

What videos do you want in the next one??? I'll see if I can't get a less "trial" version of the software. Those screensavers are only good for 7 days. They were just a test to see if people were interested. Hey RDC - how about you guys offer one that has RDC links and advertiser links built in? I'll build it for you and youz guyz distribute it?

Aloha

evan_clanin

Reaction

i downloaded them, and they lock my computer up

jeff

Reaction

Let me add this after the fact... I make no warranty and offer no guarantee that this will work on your system - if it locks up and takes all of your data with it... don't blame me. This was just an example showing that making a screensaver out of the videos was easy to do...

Aloha

mustafa

Reaction

I downloaded it and it only shows the Herbst and Baldwing truck at the road crossing. Then a box pops up stating "video not available can not find 'vids:iv50' decompressor".

He who lives by the sword, gets shot by those who don't.