Race-Dezert Shirts

John Bitting

Administrator
I should have Race-Dezert shirts to sale by Laughlin. White in color. I will have XXXL, XXL, XL, L, M and some kids sizes. There are very limited numbers so it will be first come first serve.

I also have a couple of Blue RDC shirts in XL and XXL but these are going to highest bidder and money will be put back into Race-Dezert.com.

Dave_G

John,
Where will you be on friday? I'd like to get one of those in XL if we can hook up.

Dave

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

Brian Mapes

I will be there on friday. where are you gonna be cuz I want one in a medium.

bubnel

hey john i might be able to get you a place to stay, in exchange for a couple of stickers to put on the car...

poolman

Dave I just retired my "original RDC shirt.I got it at the inagural RDC "chatting at the choo choo" gathering,pm

Trophy Trailer #27T
Ragen Racing of Arizona

Tom_Willis

save me a shirt, pleeze, in the "big eater" size. see you on Friday... and Saturday..... and Sunday....

I live my life one paycheck at a time

John Bitting

Administrator
Alright here is the deal with Tshirts.

We will be at Tony Barraza Designworks booth on Friday selling tshirts. Come by and say hi and pick up a shirt. All proceeds will go back into Race-Dezert.com.

Also make sure to support the people that help out RDC. Camburg Engineering, Beard Seats, ORW, King Shocks, Tony Barraza Designworks, Glassworks, PCI Race Radios, off-road products.com. Also make sure to pick up a tshirt from Chad at ntense tees, He has Herbst shirts, riviera shirts and others. Please support him.

Rory better save me a XXL in that new shirt and anything else new that I dont own.