Race-Dezert Stickers

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
To all the teams that run our stickers on race vehicles. Get your request in now for new stickers for Laughlin, MDR, and Parker. Email me color, and size to John@race-dezert.com

Thank you for all of your support.

John Bitting

"She's a real spark plug, about duece, duece and a half"

Brian Mapes

Reaction
John, what sizes are your stickers? I would like to get one that is fairly big. like half a rear window.

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
I will be happy to put some on my new jeepspeed .Thanks Race-Dezert for all you do for us.

CanyonMan

Reaction
I'd like some for mine and my girlfriends trucks. What sizes are available?

Lyrch

jimpat

Reaction
John, dont forget the Blazer......

when everything is under control, you are going to slow!!!!!

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
the standard size I usually make is about 12" long. For race vehicles that want to run a sticker on each side in a special size and color you need to tell John this week so he can get me the list and I can make them in time for Laughlin.

fox_mccloud2000

Reaction
Yes please make me up two. I won't be able to go to Laughlin but could you send them to me?
I'll run them on my car. No problem for me. Just make something good up. I'm not really that picky. But just make it Look good.

-matt-

CanyonMan

Reaction
Ill go ahead and get two for my green GMC 4x4. I want to display them at the TV day for the opening of Pima Motorsports Park truck course on the 25th.

Lyrch

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
I didnt make it to contengency for the wild wash 250.But we will be there this time.Can i still put in a reguast for some stickers for the jeep.Thanks Dennis ,11 Brothers racing