race driver

michael_loomis

Reaction
i downloaded this demo a couple weeks ago for my PC , its a SWEET multiplayer roadracing game and has great handling and graffix. demo has 3 tracks and a few different types of cars , if your into road racing this is a great game.

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I am assuming you got the demo from a website? What is the website that you got it from if you don't mind me asking?

michael_loomis

Reaction
Trey do u play much ? the full game is out isnt it ? we should get a few ppl together and run !!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Not that particular one. Usually Chuck, myself, and a couple others race a couple times a week. Usually Rally Trophy (patched), Insane, or Nascar2003. Sometimes even Soda. CM3 sucks. You up for a session?

michael_loomis

Reaction
im down .... i have SODA , does that work online any more ?

the other racing games i just have the demos lol

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Yup. One player has to Host the session. Everyone else has to join that session. You just need the IP address of the Host.

gary

Reaction
i've tried 10 times, and i couldnt get it to work...maybe not compatible with dsl?

michael_loomis

Reaction
weird ... i dont see why dsl would be the problem . we'll have to try all together , someone let me know when they can play

gary

Reaction
pretty much any night, 8ish? my aol im is superelmer, feel free to im me if you see me on...

maybe i'm getting the ip# wrong. how exactly do you get it?

gary

Reaction
so i go to ip page to get the address, and it's different every time on the aol web browser, but the same every time on IE. i can join, but i cant start a session...any ideas? no one can link to my ip, it seems....