Race gas at KOTD

Porboy

Reaction
Does anybody know if there will be vendors selling race gas at contingency at the KOTD race? And if so possible a contact number. Might not be able to get to SOCO before we leave. Thanks

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
isn't it illegal to run race gas?? oh i forgot PUMP race haha. i get mine in drums before i head out not sure if they sell at contingency

Anaconda Racing

Reaction
99 PERCENT FOR SURE, WORKING ON THE DETAILS AS WE SPEAK. TODD IS JUST WAITING FOR THE PHONE CALL SO MY BUDDY COULD SET UP TO SELL SOME GAS.:cool:

NIKAL

Reaction
SUNOCO Race Fuel at MDR Races!

MDR will now have race fuel at all future desert races. SUNOCO Race Fuel will be at every MDR race starting this weekend for the King of the Desert 250. Bill Rodriguez will be the official supplier of SUNOCO race fuel for MDR.

At this point SUNOCO will be supplying both 110 & 112 at the races. If you need another fuel please contact Bill and schedule with him which octane fuel you need. SUNOCO is scheduled to bring 17 drums of fuel for the KOTD race, but it is suggested if you need race fuel to please call and reserve what you might need.

SUNOCO will also be posting a contingency program for those who chose to race on SUNOCO Race Fuel. The Contingency awards will be $200.00 Cash for 1st place, $150.00 Cash for 2nd place and $100.00 cash for 3rd place in class. SUNOCO’s requirements are that you must buy your SUNOCO Race Fuel from Bill Rodriguez and your vehicle must run 2 SUNOCO decals.

The location for picking up fuel will be at;
Ocotillo Rentals & Tours
1198 N. Imperial Highway
Ocotillo, CA 92259

Ocotillo Rentals & Tours is located right off Hwy 8's "Imperial Highway" Exit.

To contact SUNOCO’s Bill Rodriguez regarding pre-ordering fuel you can contact him at;
619-247-1797 or you can fax your orders in at 619-793-5319.

Thanks to Ernie Negrete for helping me make this all happen before the KOTD race!

Attachments

• Sunoco_Race_Fuels_logo_new_160604.jpg
    Sunoco_Race_Fuels_logo_new_160604.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 66

harleys dad

Reaction
Everybody, if you need fuel buy it from Bill Rodriguez, He is a great guy and will go the extra mile to keep you happy. He has been my friend for over 30 years and is a racer himself, not just a fuel salesman

EWZ131

Reaction
Bill is a great guy, Sponsered us for all the Baja Races for years when we were Racing bikes in Class 30,21. Glad to see that he is helping the local racing also.:D

Anaconda Racing

Reaction
DAVE HENDRICKSON GIVE CARLOS A CALL HE HAS ONE OF YOUR CLASS ELEVEN TIRE HE BE GLAD TO TAKE IT TO THE RACE, CARLOS OROZCO 619 596 -8033.:eek: