Race radios in baja what are the rules

51rcr

RDC Crypto
For the US getting a license is only a few hundred bucks, then you have your own frequency to use for your business when your around town.

We use ours for business during the work week on the vehicles we develop and it works out great.

—John

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
Is yours a traveling frequency? can you send me a msg who you went through? I seen PCI has a a company they refer.

51rcr

RDC Crypto
In mexico during score races it is legal to use them. They suspend the laws. I found it somewhere in the score stuff. USA races everyone is pirates. Luckly iam sure its and over site during races. Which is also luckly in remote areas with few legit radios working.

dzrt performance

RDC Crypto
I have been stopped in mexico and asked for an operators license. They threatened to confiscate our radios, but instead told us to turn them off and not use them (this was during a SF250 event).

here in the states, the FCC governs radio frequencies in use. In Mexico, they have different allocations that do not align with ours, that's why you hear other local traffic on them. that's not going to change.

Zambo

RDC Crypto
I have been stopped in mexico and asked for an operators license. They threatened to confiscate our radios, but instead told us to turn them off and not use them (this was during a SF250 event).
You should have handed them a Ralph's card with your name on it just to see what happened.