Race Ready Products Open House

Snmiedo

Reaction
I wanted to invite you all to our Open House at Race Ready Products this weekend. The United Pre-Runners will be conducting their July meeting at this event, but everyone is invited. There will be many displays of pre-runners, race cars, hot rods, manufacturer booths, a HUGE raffle, and of course Red Hot Product Sales. Hawthorne Machinery Company / Caterpillar will be providing a BBQ lunch as well.

The doors open at 10:00 A.M. on Saturday, lunch starting at 11:30 A.M. and the drawing at 2:00 P.M. and the event should go to 3:00 P.M.
Race Ready Products
103 Press Lane #4
Chula Vista, CA 91910

Hope to see you there! And of course, call me if you have any questions or need directions at 619-691-9171 or e-mail racerxms@adelphia.net

Best regards,
Michael Cohen

Snmiedo

Reaction
DIRECTIONS TO RACE READY PRODUCTS

Interstate 5 South to the 54 East
Take the first exit, Highland / 4th Avenue and turn right (south)
Get in the left lane and make the first left on Brisbane (RCP Masonary) (east)
Follow to "T" intersection that is Trousdale and turn right (east)
Race Ready is at the end of the street but you will need to park on the side of Trousdale or in open unmarked parking spaces along the way.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Best regards,
Mike Cohen
619-691-9171

Snmiedo

Reaction
Thanks to all of those who attended the Race Ready Midsummer Open House Bonanza. It was great meeting the United Pre-Runners members as well as all of the other new and known faces. Pictures will be up soon so stay tuned.

Best regards,
Michael Cohen

Josh_Westwood

Reaction
Thank you Mike and the rest of Race Ready for putting a great day of hanging out checking out Race cars, Prerunners, and talking to friends.

mgobaja

Reaction
I would like to thank Mike Cohen and Bob Hummel for hosting a great event today at their shop in Chula Vista. Along with a good turn out of prerunners and race cars came a decent turn out of visitors. Mike and Bob also were able to get a great deal of raffle prizes for the drawing they held. For those of you who missed it , hopefully there will be another and you will have an oppertunity to see what was missed.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I had a great time! And won a bunch of stuff at the raffle too so thats even better!

Thanks to everyone who made it happen!

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore